My fuckin arm is going to fall off

mvmaxx

Ok, so maybe it's not that bad but fuck it hurts. I did bi injects with 1.5cc's on each. One side was 1cc Tren .5cc QV EQ, the other .5cc QV EQ and 1cc ICN. The side with the EQ/ICN is all red and I can't straighten it. Also what is weird is my left bi feels awesome! It looks bigger and fuller with more of a peak as I hit the outside head. I did the same thing on the right side but yet it hurts down by my joint and that's where it's red. It's not even red where I injected which was where the peak point would be up a lot higher.

I'm wondering why this one turned out that way. It can't be the ICN's as I've been hittin my tri's and delts constantly w/o problems (minus the few bruises on the tri's which was also kinda odd). But other than that they have been painless.

In all seriousness, that sounds pretty normal. I have had similar experiences, especially having that wierd feeling in the bicep. It will pass, as long as you dont feel more pain, or redness, or heat in the area.

Nimrod25 said:
pussy, suck it up.

LOL just the reaction I was expecting. It just pisses me off cause it makes me not want to do it again, but my left bi feels awesome and I think this may help me grow my bi's more by stretching the facia muscle.

And be careful bro, you're getting awfully close to 1.5 posts/day. :tounge2:

OH, so lemme guess? This is your new excuse for not writing me back huh? Quit strokin it so much and it should go down.

God I love those tits Popichulo. It reminds me of my ex-girl. Damn she was a freak, should of kept that slut around. Yea but my wife didnt like her much, Said "That bitch has home wrecker on her forhead". .......She sure did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:3some:

QV works but it hurts like a bitch and it causes swelling and a red irritated injection site. If you use 3cc's in one site it definitely hurts like a bitch. IMHO

ive had the same type of thing ahppen a few times. no biggie it always went away. prolly just hit a bad spot.

Nimrod25 said:
pussy, suck it up.
What he said^^ :D

It's normal at times bro. My first cycle that consisted of tren I mader the mistake of doing the first shot in my biceps, intead of my quads. Now i did not know that it would be a pain that needs getting used to but it hurt like a son of a bitch for 3 days on nd it swelled for 2. you will be fine

Back