My Future Cycles - "ProjectX"

JeffTelekonJT

Bodybuilder / Powerlifter
Hey, expecting to get raged at but before you guys flip hear me out;

-6 years of training
-3 years serious training (strict diet & routine)
-placed in top 3 as a natural bodybuilder last year
-Great diet (spending almost $100/week on food, over 5500 calories each day, lots of steak, chicken, pasta, potatoes, fruits all AM & dark green veggies all PM, excellent pre&post workout nutrition, pre bed nutrition, protein shake @ 2AM each night)
-rarely eat fast food, when I do I go to a small restaurant that knows me well, they give me the tastiest damn 16oz $14.99 NY steak around, and some yams fries with garlic mashed potatoes and garlic broccoli... usually treat myself once every couple weeks, sometimes up to 3x per month
-19yo (dun dun dunn, here comes the rage)
-5'8, 190lbs, 12-14% BF
-17" arms, 24" quads, 15" forearms
-over an 1100 total in natural RAW powerlifting (by official CPF regulations)
-(shirts) I fill out a L (usually) and 2XL in underarmor/nike pro fit style. The main problem is length because I'm not the tallest.
-when I started training 6 years ago i was less than 90lbs. This was my first year of highschool. I was bullied a lot & beat up often (since about grade 7). I'm no fighter nor do I care for UFC and all that shit, I'm a humble bodybuilder with no temper whatsoever. I barely grunt in the gym and rarely raise my voice (well, as long as I don't miss a meal or go low on carbs) :D Everyone already believes I am on AAS, lol. They don't appreciate hard work.
-I have kept journals on almost every workout and lift in the past 3 years, also I have done at least 1 entry per week about how I feel about training, which exercises work for me, which ones i don't like, etc.
-I'm very familiar with foods and what works with my body (ie brussel sprouts > asparagus)

GOALS:
- Be well into the 225+ (I want to be HUGE, and 225 is LOW) within another year of two while keeping BF at a good comfy offseason amount (12-16%)
- Turn pro in 5 years
- Get signed with a sponsorship

NOW....

Time to talk cycles.
I am already doing everything else to its full potential, so don't sit here and say I'm too young, just eat, blah blah blah. I know all that stuff. I am not 100% on even doing the cycles.. and to be honest - I may wait another few years. I've already been waiting for 3.

Anyways, plenty of research has gone into this, FYI I've been planning since I was about 16/17 so this is a few years in the making... further evidence I'm not about to dive into it. I knew I was too young then, and I know I'm too young now. Problem is, I'm planning on turning pro in the next 5 years. It will be very hard naturally, but not impossible. The choice is up to me at the end of the day.

SO LETS GET TO IT :naughty:

so if I do decide to go through with it, here is cycle 1:

week 1-10 Test E, 500mg/week @ 250mg e4d
week 12-17 nolva 40/20/20/20/20

Yep, plain and simple. this way I can see how my body reacts to just test. Also I'll make lots of gains and still have plenty of "aces" up my sleeve.

*now, this could be either 2 or 3, depending if I do another test only but for 12 weeks instead of 10... but for arguments sake we will say round 2... so..
here's round 2:

week 1-15 Test E, 500mg/week @ 250mg e4d
week 1-14 EQ, 600mg/week @ 300mg e4d
week 17-22 nolva 40/20/20/20/20

Adding the EQ will use up another "ace" and still allow me to keep making good gains and keep them.

Now round 3(*4):

week 1-15 test e, 500mg/week @ 250mg e4d
week 1-5 dbol 210mg/week @ 30mg/day

As you can see I added a kicker, this way I'm still making gains... by now I'm estimating to be WELL in the 200s.

*Depending how this cycle goes I may do it again also. making round 4 potentially be round 6.... time will tell.

ok, time for round 4(*6):
week 1-15 test e, 500mg/week 2 250mg e4d
week 1-5 dbol 210mg/week @ 30mg/day
week 11-17 anavar x/week @ x/day (I don't know dosing yet and I haven't decided, tips anyone?)

now I'm adding a "backload" to bridge to my post cycle therapy (pct). once again, this is adding something new to the cocktail and my body should continue making gains.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm planned far enough ahead at this point... So from here on I'll probably figure out what I like most, what worked and move ahead from there.

Any thoughts on all of this? Anything any of you would change? I am very open for feedback, and it would be appreciated.

One thing I'm not to sure about is my post cycle therapy (pct). It seems no matter how much research I do, PCT's are all cloudy. everyone has different opinions. I've even heard of running tren as a PCT! I've decided to stick with nolva for 5 weeks.

Oh and I've read/heard that there's shots you can take to diminish the sides effects mid cycle (so if gyno or something DOES flare up, you can just do a quick pin and help counter it) If anyone knows about having stuff "just in case" that would be great too.

So yeah, I think that's it. There's up to 6 cycles planned there... LMK

first of all yes you are way to young. If you want to get bigger then eat more dont resort to aas at your age...you can easily decrease your quality of life later on down the road by making this decision.

and for future reference...plan one cycle at a time. Shit is always changing

first of all yes you are way to young. If you want to get bigger then eat more dont resort to aas at your age...you can easily decrease your quality of life later on down the road by making this decision.

and for future reference...plan one cycle at a time. Shit is always changing

Thanks! I know I'm too young - I have always told myself not to touch this stuff for sure until at least 21. And as for the "future cycles" I should've presented them differently, I'm just showing how I plan to start off with just test, then GRADUALLY increase everything, was wondering if I was thinking along the right track - I didn't intend for it to come off as being set in stone.

Recently I've been talking myself into it - I have since one of my close friends (also around same age) got into it and has become a freak over the past 8months. He's up to 245 and looks great. His poor heart is probably going through hell though...

You will screw yourself up. You have to build a solid base before juicing otherwise you will be completely reliant on it. You go through a LOT of growth from 19-24. For me, earliest age is 24 to start juicing, but if you are impatient wait until you are 22 or so as test levels start to decrease by 23.

You need to grow naturally by trial or error or you will never really know what works for you. If you just slam a gram of gear, the first time around, you will make gains no matter what you do in the gym. You might be doing the wrong thing and you will never really know. Your joints and tendons have to also get stronger before messing around with juice.

I can write about how bad of an idea this for hours, but unfortunately I don't have the time.

You will screw yourself up. You have to build a solid base before juicing otherwise you will be completely reliant on it. You go through a LOT of growth from 19-24. For me, earliest age is 24 to start juicing, but if you are impatient wait until you are 22 or so as test levels start to decrease by 23.

You need to grow naturally by trial or error or you will never really know what works for you. If you just slam a gram of gear, the first time around, you will make gains no matter what you do in the gym. You might be doing the wrong thing and you will never really know. Your joints and tendons have to also get stronger before messing around with juice.

I can write about how bad of an idea this for hours, but unfortunately I don't have the time.

Yeah I agree, even though this would've been for more then recreational. Any other thoughts folks?

As far as I'm concerned, if it ain't broke - don't fix it. I've made over 100lbs in gains over the past 6 years naturally and will continue to grow. I would have to disagree however on one point, 5'8 and 190 at 19yo is a pretty good base... from what I've noticed about people and their first cycles (and gymrats in general) is that hardly any are near the 200 mark, and most first timers are 3"+ taller than me, so the weight shouldn't be that hard!

Trust me, I'm a hard gainer. I eat like no tomorrow, I started below 90lbs! Do you know how skinny that is?? I've fought for every pound! I'm 19 and I "live the life" of a bodybuilder. No parties, no drunken hookups, not even weed. Zilch. Everyone always asks "you comin out tonight" - "naw guys, gotta grow"

But yea I get what you guys are saying, and I'll hold out a bit longer.

BUT AGE ASIDE, was I able to make a good cycle and post cycle therapy (pct)? I would just like to know if when I do turn 22, should I stick to my main plan of starting low and slowly increasing to see what works and what doesnt, OR should I "slam a gram" per week as you say, and dive into something I was planning to do as a 3rd or later...

Thanks for all the comments by the way, I'm glad that I was right about waiting out longer.. even though its already been 3 years of waiting... Imagine you had to wait 5 years for your "next cycle". Its like ordering a steak and sitting there for 5 hours waiting for it, and you are actually waiting because you know it'll be so worth it. :)

My main purpose now is knowledge. So was I lacking anywhere with post cycle therapy (pct) or were there any problem CYCLE wise?

when your ready dont go overboard , slow and steady wins the race. 400-600 mg of test eth or cyp a week for 10-12 weeks is a standard 1st cycle reccomendation and at your size thats plenty . if anything you should do better than average if your diet is as spot on as you say.

heres the bad news , the bigger the machine = the more fuel it needs. which means as your weght goes up so will your calorie needs .you may have t add as much as 1000 calories a day if you get big results from this cycle.

when your ready dont go overboard , slow and steady wins the race. 400-600 mg of test eth or cyp a week for 10-12 weeks is a standard 1st cycle reccomendation and at your size thats plenty . if anything you should do better than average if your diet is as spot on as you say.

heres the bad news , the bigger the machine = the more fuel it needs. which means as your weght goes up so will your calorie needs .you may have t add as much as 1000 calories a day if you get big results from this cycle.

Thank you for the feedback :)
And yes my diet is like this, I also just got a weight gainer shake and I choke down 600 cals of it 3x a day. (I'm sooo full all the time now...) :s

It takes a while to get to know your body. At 19, there's no way you already know. Also, keep in mind that once you hit a certain number of cycles, you can expect to possibly be on HRT for the rest of your life. For some, PCT simply does not work. You can plan everything like you have, but you might get some surprises. You just can't always predict what will happen when you start messing with your hormones.

Knowing what I know now, I would have probably still done it, but in a different way.

Also, make sure you get all your bloodwork done before you ever pin anything. You'll know what your baseline is.

For me, first cycles should be close to a gram, It's not the popular belief on the net, but it is my opinion. I used to advocate lower dosing for first cycles, but I changed my mind. I would advise you to wait until older and then hit 750mg Test + 30mg Dbol to really take advantage of those virgin receptors.

The way I would do it if I could take it back; Train for years with no juice, include explosive lifts like power cleans...etc Try different training regimens. I would diet down to get as lean as possible and then hit a test based 1g cycle. Do post cycle therapy (pct), hit another 2-3 cycles that way off and on, trying stuff like the 19 nors, DHT based stuff, see what my body responds to. Add GH when off juice, work my way up to 4ius, stay at it for a while, and then add a large cycle to the GH, upping the dose as well. When I'm done, I would taper down the GH and go on a 200mg Test cruise until my next cycle.

I would then stop the GH and stay at 100-200mg of Test the rest of my life, adding in small short 4-5 week cycles of Var to give myself a boost and training less days, higher volume instead of balls to the wall heavy.

This is to get huge, but its not for everyone. It's a major life decision and you should treat it as such, wait until you are 23-24. Take it from someone who wishes he could take it back.

And, you said you will turn pro, chances are you will need minimum 2-3g of gear a week and year round GH use + food. How will you afford that? Get yourself an education, you have time for BBing, most pros are older anyway.

It takes a while to get to know your body. At 19, there's no way you already know. Also, keep in mind that once you hit a certain number of cycles, you can expect to possibly be on HRT for the rest of your life. For some, post cycle therapy (pct) simply does not work. You can plan everything like you have, but you might get some surprises. You just can't always predict what will happen when you start messing with your hormones.

Knowing what I know now, I would have probably still done it, but in a different way.

Also, make sure you get all your bloodwork done before you ever pin anything. You'll know what your baseline is.

For me, first cycles should be close to a gram, It's not the popular belief on the net, but it is my opinion. I used to advocate lower dosing for first cycles, but I changed my mind. I would advise you to wait until older and then hit 750mg Test + 30mg Dbol to really take advantage of those virgin receptors.

The way I would do it if I could take it back; Train for years with no juice, include explosive lifts like power cleans...etc Try different training regimens. I would diet down to get as lean as possible and then hit a test based 1g cycle. Do post cycle therapy (pct), hit another 2-3 cycles that way off and on, trying stuff like the 19 nors, DHT based stuff, see what my body responds to. Add GH when off juice, work my way up to 4ius, stay at it for a while, and then add a large cycle to the GH, upping the dose as well. When I'm done, I would taper down the GH and go on a 200mg Test cruise until my next cycle.

I would then stop the GH and stay at 100-200mg of Test the rest of my life, adding in small short 4-5 week cycles of Var to give myself a boost and training less days, higher volume instead of balls to the wall heavy.

This is to get huge, but its not for everyone. It's a major life decision and you should treat it as such, wait until you are 23-24. Take it from someone who wishes he could take it back.

And, you said you will turn pro, chances are you will need minimum 2-3g of gear a week and year round GH use + food. How will you afford that? Get yourself an education, you have time for BBing, most pros are older anyway.

Thanks for all the insight, like I said I'm still not 100% (and its getting lower and lower by the day) and I know this is a life decision, and to turning pro would've been within 5 years, so I would eventually work my way up.
I've got quite a few (older) buddys who are powerlifters, and I've trained with them. I've done powerlifting in the past aswell. I'm familiar with with the heavy compounds.

Besides you know what youre talking about and I do appreciate your advice. I don't want you to feel like youre preaching to the deaf. Everything you say I've been taking into account. I really do appreciate your posts. PM me I want to pick your brain :)

nolva only sux for a post cycle therapy (pct)
what would you recommend?

Back