My girl has a problem after I cum in her....

bigjay00

We have sex pretty much everyday, and I cum inside of her, (no condom, of course) not even like 5 minutes later my cum starts dripping out! I heard this happens to some girls....why is this, and can anything be done about it?

One chick I used to bust in would make it come out immediatly after sex. I dont know what muscles she flexed to do it, but it worked for her.

Yeah, my girl did this too but then it didn't come out and 9 mths. later I had a bouncing boy! LOL, but wouldn't change a thing except maybe another mom! J/K

bigjay00 said:
We have sex pretty much everyday, and I cum inside of her, (no condom, of course) not even like 5 minutes later my cum starts dripping out! I heard this happens to some girls....why is this, and can anything be done about it?

Well you know, she can't swallow from down there. Where would you LIKE it to go?

my wife stands in the tub squats, does something and it comes out, odd when you first see it but better than a wet spot in the bed...LOL

I stand the bitch up beside the bed and punch her in the stomach a few times. Effective birth control too.

newgoal300 said:
my wife stands in the tub squats, does something and it comes out, odd when you first see it but better than a wet spot in the bed...LOL

You'd think she could do that on the toilet...

Yeah thats normal bro, thats why most chicks run to the bathroom right after - its to get that shit out...

newgoal300 said:

In my head nothing is odd. Id probably want to video tape her squirting it out =)

I think it's normal. Anyone ever see the Jenna Jameson tryout video? In the end she shoots it all out.

Insane_Man said:
I stand the bitch up beside the bed and punch her in the stomach a few times. Effective birth control too.

a spinning turkish kick to the stomach works better ...

One thing you could do is after cumming inside remove your dick then cover the pussy w/ your mouth then blow some air in. A word of caution, if you are unsuccessful your jizz can backfire to your mouth. So eat some pineapple so it taste's better.

btw, Take some pics and show us how your jizz is comes out of her so we can diagnose it better.

Back