My Gyno flared up on cutting non aromatise cycle?

Sitruc

After all the cycles, cruising and blasting never have needed an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for controlling estro. I have just started a cutting cycle, four weeks in of clen 120mcg, test 750mg pw, tren 100mg ed, stanozolol 50mg ed, aromasin 25mg ed. Just 2 weeks in from starting aromasin behind my left nipple it is very painfull to touch, isn't puffy but has a slight lump behind. Doesn't seem to be getting better and not sure why it would flare up now. What should I do? Is it gyno? I can't get letro is there any other options?

After all the cycles, cruising and blasting never have needed an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for controlling estro. I have just started a cutting cycle, four weeks in of clen 120mcg, test 750mg pw, tren 100mg ed, stanozolol 50mg ed, aromasin 25mg ed. Just 2 weeks in from starting aromasin behind my left nipple it is very painfull to touch, isn't puffy but has a slight lump behind. Doesn't seem to be getting better and not sure why it would flare up now. What should I do? Is it gyno? I can't get letro is there any other options?

How do you know you never needed an AI? I don't think people realize that if you get a lump, that means your estrogen is VERY elevated and you've been suffering from high levels of estrogen in your blood for some time before you noticed a physical symptom. It's for this reason that you should be using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the start of the cycle, not until it's too late! I don't want you to think I'm putting you on blast, but I see this said a lot by guys that get gyno.

Blood tests man, you guys need to get blood tests. They're cheap and widely available for most of the population. Now to your gyno problem. Austinite (one of the most knowledgeable folks I've seen in a long time) recommends raloxifene at 60mg ED until it clears up. You can find it at the red lion at the top of your screen. I advise you get that blood test so you know what you're dealing with here, and get started on that ralox ASAP.

FYI: testosterone does aromatize, so not sure why you put that in your title. ;)

My .02c :)

Yeah exactly halfwit, I don't understand why you would say non automatize cycle lol. BTW OP, you are running tren. Do you know what a prolactin inhibitor is?

Thanks guys. I'll let you know how the nolva goes. I might drop test down to 500mg pw. Till it's sorted. I just can't believe how painful and tender it is. It's like it came on over night and is getting worse.

Get on that nolva asap along with running your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ...and as was mentioned..get blood work!

Yeah done, I'm taking 40mg nolva per day. Also 25mg aromasin per day. When should I drop to 20mg nolva and when should I start getting some relief?

Back