My locked thread...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
My last thread was not directed to an individul mod...but a general post...now mine is locked...i just want to know why you dont just delete them instead of leave them up there...personally i could care less...if people get petty, they get petty...all this points out to newbies that leave other boards because they feel that people throw weight because they have the ability to...i know that would not be the case..but you go by what you see...

E

eastarr69 said:
My last thread was not directed to an individul mod...but a general post...now mine is locked...i just want to know why you dont just delete them instead of leave them up there...personally i could care less...if people get petty, they get petty...all this points out to newbies that leave other boards because they feel that people throw weight because they have the ability to...i know that would not be the case..but you go by what you see...

E

We delete some threads and we lock others. Reason??? Because generally threads that get deleted are threads that no one needs to see and that have no information contained in them that could benefit or enlighten. Locked threads are different, they are threads that contain information in them but do not warrant anymore discussion on them for various reasons.

Now as for us being just like other boards because we lock threads, well, it is my opinion that the "lock" feature can be valuable if used properly and it is also my opinion that my mods act 100% appropriately when making an administrative decision such as deleting,locking, editing, etc....

My mods are as down to earth as any group of Mods I have ever seen. The notion that they are, or may, "throw their weight around" is unjustified IMO.

BiggieSwolls said:
The notion that they are, or may, "throw their weight around" is unjustified IMO.

Especially when you consider the actual weight of our mods:

TxLonghorn: 6'2, 139 pounds
Mvmaxx: 5'10, 142 pounds
thefantom1: 5'11, 141 pounds
Drveejay: 5'8, 133 pounds

BiggieSwolls: 6'7, 105 pounds

The Almighty said:

Holy shit! MVMaxx weighs 142 pounds! Funny, he doesn't look that big.:D

BiggieSwolls said:
The notion that they are, or may, "throw their weight around" is unjustified IMO.

Exactly.....

Now everyone thank me for letting them post here.

Last edited:
The Almighty said:

LMFAO..................:p

The Almighty said: