My Log

rokafellaz

:flipoffha So last week I began my 1st cycle in about exactly 6years. On 2-10 & again on 2-15 I took my first 2 shots of Tren,Deca & Test amounting to the following.

200mg of Trenbolone Acetate
400mg of Nandrolone Deconate
500mg Of Test Decanoate

This will be my dosage per week for the remaining 9 weeks of my cycle. I was also thinking about the possibilities of double stacking with the following cycle.

Testabold 450
250mg Testosterone Enanthate
200mg Boldenolone Undecylenate

And

Aqua Test 100 10ml
100mg (Water-Based)

The doses per week will be

500mg Testosterone Enanthate
400mg Boldenolone Undecylenate

100mg Testosterone Suspension every 3 days

what do you guys think ?

At the time I began my cycle I was approximatley 155 lbs. At the end of cycle no.1's end (10) weeks I would like to be between 175lbs-185lbs.

I'm 5'8 1/2" Tall, 29 years of age.

Today I worked chested and maxed out at 225lbs 1 time on the flat bench. It really took alot out of me, after i put it up it mad me feel great since the most i could put up was 185lbs on a consistant basis.

My question I have to you is ? Do you normally max out or would this be something to do every other week ?

At the end of week 1 I Added approximatley 5lbs, I now hover around the 160lb mark. Tomorrow will be shot no. 3 and begining of week 2.

More info to follow, wil try and take pix and put some up.

this thread will be moved....

too much gear for a 5'8", 155lbs pounder on you first go around especially if you were only bencing 185lbs.

Prepare to be flamed by others as well.

drop everything but the test... sdtop taking the deca and tren... you are getting yourself into something that you are most likely going to regret bro

crushershockey said:
drop everything but the test... sdtop taking the deca and tren... you are getting yourself into something that you are most likely going to regret bro

Whats so bad about the Tren & Deca ? I've cycled deca & Test before and got great results, I feel great so far and added 5lbs in about a week so far.

tren and deca together could shut you down extremely bad... get yourself some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and run it throughout the cycle bro

Back