Lenex

Im about to do
250mg test e, test p(start,finish) ew 1-10 weeks
300mg bold cyp ew 1-8 weeks
50mg inj. DHT stanolone ED 1-12 weeks
40mg oxandrolone ED 4-8 weeks
Thats it.
I am 185lbs hardgainer ripped at 10%Bf.
With this cycle i am looking to go to 200 at 8%Bf. I am 5feet9.
I am not here to get personal training or smth i am here to discuss steroid interactions.
First cycle was test 400mg
Second test 500mg+ a little DHT at end
Thurd test 350+mast 400mg

Now this cycle should blow the previous ones out of the water, though i am curious what that bold cyp can do.

Curious y u would add EQ in your cycle then ask what it will do. My .02 very mild muscle builder, aggressive red blood cell maker, vascularity giver. Also known to increase hunger

Yes, why e and p together? Or is p ed? and e ew? Just for a boost or something? I have never heard anyone using p and e together.

I've heard of using p to ' Jumpstart' frontload e for about 3 weeks or so then stop p and continue with e

Last edited:
Yes the propionate is to kick in faster, you only use it the first week and thats it.
Yes i Know boldenone is mild but i use it because i dont want any water retention at all.

At 300mg i think the sides wont be very noticable but i might get some gains from that.

I dont want to use the 19-nors, so EQ and primo is pretty much all that is left as far as injectable goes. I could get legit primo but im not gonna use it because of the price.

Before i started juicing i was 165 and a little more Bf%-around 14,15%, but i have been training hard for 5 years. I am no ronnie coleman. I did get some solid gains, but i have to admit that my diet wasnt 100% the way it should be. But i learned. I learned to bulk on roids and cut while off. So that when you start a cycle, you are already low Bf%. Cus i know, if i don't eat a shitload of food while on gear, im not gonna build much solid muscle.

The first 3 cycles were all 6 weekers, so they were more to test the waters. On first one i gained 15lbs, second was a total fucking waste trying to cut and i only gained 3-4 lbs. The third one i wont even comment, cause i did it just for the insane sex drive(you know test+mast) and i didnt even workout lol. But i actually quit it after 4 weeks because i saw its total stupidity. But i learned from the mistakes I am now 2 month off and am waiting to start another cycle, but i am in no rush. I am patient. Plan is to start this cycle on November 15th.

So, if you compare Test gains to Bold gains, how do they compare?

Curious y u would add EQ in your cycle then ask what it will do. My .02 very mild muscle builder, aggressive red blood cell maker, vascularity giver. Also known to increase hunger

I added EQ because i heard some people even use EQ as a base! It aromatizes at aproximately 50% of the Test. And i don't want to do HIGH-TEST cycle because of the water retention and E2 issues(yes, i use AI, but still).

Yes the propionate is to kick in faster, you only use it the first week and thats it.
Yes i Know boldenone is mild but i use it because i dont want any water retention at all.

At 300mg i think the sides wont be very noticable but i might get some gains from that.

I dont want to use the 19-nors, so EQ and primo is pretty much all that is left as far as injectable goes. I could get legit primo but im not gonna use it because of the price.

Before i started juicing i was 165 and a little more Bf%-around 14,15%, but i have been training hard for 5 years. I am no ronnie coleman. I did get some solid gains, but i have to admit that my diet wasnt 100% the way it should be. But i learned. I learned to bulk on roids and cut while off. So that when you start a cycle, you are already low Bf%. Cus i know, if i don't eat a shitload of food while on gear, im not gonna build much solid muscle.

The first 3 cycles were all 6 weekers, so they were more to test the waters. On first one i gained 15lbs, second was a total fucking waste trying to cut and i only gained 3-4 lbs. The third one i wont even comment, cause i did it just for the insane sex drive(you know test+mast) and i didnt even workout lol. But i actually quit it after 4 weeks because i saw its total stupidity. But i learned from the mistakes I am now 2 month off and am waiting to start another cycle, but i am in no rush. I am patient. Plan is to start this cycle on November 15th.

So, if you compare Test gains to Bold gains, how do they compare?
Good info thanks for sharing and please keep us posted!

Back