My next cycle-first time running prop

Superman80

Deciding what to do for next cycle
Alright, about to start my third cycle, haven't done any gear in 2 years. Last cycle was test e and var 12 weeks of test and last 8 of var.
What I learned in my first two cycles is I'm really gyno prone. Nipples always swell and get itchy last time stared to feel a growth underneath. After cycle it went away. For some reason after my first cycle when I finished pct I had no libido and lost quite a bit of weight. This persisted for about a month. Then last cycle I didn't have that issue.

STATS: 26 years old, 6'3", 218 lbs, don't know bf% but low. bench-375x1 deadlift 460x1 squat 410x1

brief background before i ask for help, I'm an athlete I'm fast and mobile and would like to keep it that way, obviously some fat gain is necessary hoping var keeps me hard and solid.

DIET:
8am-1 cup oatmeal
5 eggs
2 scoops whey
blueberries and greek yogurt
11am- 4 slices toast
1 cup cottage cheese
natural peanut butter

1pm 3 cups whole grain pasta
2 chicken breasts
1 cup spinach

330 pm post workout
1 banana
5 strawberries
1 cup skim milk
2 scoops whey

430pm
2 baked potatoes
2 steaks
2 cups steamed brocoli

730 pm \
1 pack ground turkey
1 cup wild rice

1030 pm before bed
2 scoops of casein
2 tbl spoons peanut butter
skim milk

TRAINING

MONDAY- CHEST 5K RUN
TUESDAY- BACK
WEDNESDAY- LEGS
THURSDAY- SHOUDLERS/ARMS 5K RUN
FRIDAY- LEGS
SATURDAY-45 MIN CIRCUIT
SUNDAY-45 MIN CIRCUIT

i generally lift heavy (3-5 rep max) but alternate every third week to an overload of 10 reps of 10 sets with drop sets to shock the muscles.

POTENTIAL CYCLE

test Prop 100mg eod wk1-6
adex .5mg eod wk 1-9
HCG week 1-6 (need some advice on this part)
Var- 80 mg Ed wk 1-6

Pct 3weeks
nolva 3 days after last shot 50/50/50
clomid 3 days after last shot 100/50/50

letro on hand all cycle in case of gyno

End goal-hoping to keep ten pounds and add st least 50 lbs to all my lifts.

Never tried prop and couple buddies like the 6week in and out cycles. Say they find it easier to recover and keep gains. Thought I'd give it a shot.

Any feedback appreciated

Yeah fair figured it's a stretch to add 50 to my lists, however my last var cycle i cat explain the strength I added. As far as my cycle goes any feedback?

I gotta agree ^^^ 50lbs is a lot in just a short cycle. You must understand that the more weight you lift then the gains slow down. It like diminishing returns the longer you have been training and the more weight that ids involved.

When a guy is new to lifting and with little time under his belt and his max bench is 135 or 225 it doesn't take long to get 50 more lbs. When a guy is benching 405 it takes a lot more to bench 455.
Also in your case IMOP you are using much of the recovery time and overall energy with your running.

Nothing wrong with running OF COURSE but just saying at some point it can have an effect on the time of gains. :dunno:

The Docs I talk to tell me that using a serm during the cycle is more effective in preventing gyno from getting worse than an AI.

Cool thanks for the response. So running nolva on cycle is better than Adex? And muscle Mike I totally get what you're saying but I have to run, I make my living off athletics. Lots of guys I play with run hgh

Back