My personal experience with what I think is the best UGL in the game!

Anon44

So I would like to start off by saying until a few months ago I was very bias about a specific UGL on this forum and a couple other forums.

After numerous posts about their products and service being in my opinion at the time the best out there.

I always said their products were the best.

From time to time people would say they weren't that good or underdosed. I would always disagree.

Where I live I can't risk getting bloods done to prove a UGL'S products are good or not.

To be honest these guys were the first and only UGL that I ever personally ordered from.
Prior to them I always went through people I knew. And that was years prior.

So when I argued and stuck up for these guys how could I really compare to what other people were saying when their products were the only ones I had used in a long time.

Then to be honest when people said their gear was weak or bunk it got me thinking maybe I have been naive.
After all I hadn't had any recent experience with any other company to compare to.

So after lots of research I decided to give a couple other UGL'S a try. I ordered the same compounds and ran them to compare.

I can definitely say the other companies had great gear and great service.

But I can definitely say the company I started off with that some people said they are either no good or weak. Set the bar very high.

In my opinion these guys set an exceptional example of excellence for all competitors.

E.P. Products are some of the best I've ever used. When dealing with the company that sells them I felt like I was dealing with a long time friend. They go way out of their way to please their customers.

Their reps are genuine caring people that will do everything in their power to make things right if there ever is a problem.

E.P. Kicks ass!!!!

Thank you guys I can definitely say I'm very pleased with your products and service.

Power
Strength
Longevity.

So I would like to start off by saying until a few months ago I was very bias about a specific UGL on this forum and a couple other forums.

After numerous posts about their products and service being in my opinion at the time the best out there.

I always said their products were the best.

From time to time people would say they weren't that good or underdosed. I would always disagree.

Where I live I can't risk getting bloods done to prove a UGL'S products are good or not.

To be honest these guys were the first and only UGL that I ever personally ordered from.
Prior to them I always went through people I knew. And that was years prior.

So when I argued and stuck up for these guys how could I really compare to what other people were saying when their products were the only ones I had used in a long time.

Then to be honest when people said their gear was weak or bunk it got me thinking maybe I have been naive.
After all I hadn't had any recent experience with any other company to compare to.

So after lots of research I decided to give a couple other UGL'S a try. I ordered the same compounds and ran them to compare.

I can definitely say the other companies had great gear and great service.

But I can definitely say the company I started off with that some people said they are either no good or weak. Set the bar very high.

In my opinion these guys set an exceptional example of excellence for all competitors.

E.P. Products are some of the best I've ever used. When dealing with the company that sells them I felt like I was dealing with a long time friend. They go way out of their way to please their customers.

Their reps are genuine caring people that will do everything in their power to make things right if there ever is a problem.

E.P. Kicks ass!!!!

Thank you guys I can definitely say I'm very pleased with your products and service.

Power
Strength
Longevity.

I agree bro. Unlike you, I have tried a handful of other brands before coming across EP products. Some good some not so good. This was back when I'd get blood work done religiously. I confronted 2 labs regarding underdosed products. Both were happy to send me new bottles to re-test with for free. Never had any negative experiences with customer service from any brand or source I've tried. Having said that, I now know what my TT levels and e2 levels should be given different doses and protocols. I also know how I should feel on certain compounds and doses and roughly how my results should be. Since using EP products I never looked back. Bloods were always spot on, and results were always what I expected. For while I was lab testing every compound I received which I published publicly as you can see here:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...al-lab-test-thread-post-all-results-here.html

It's to the point now where I don't have really even have to test anything because the past tests and overall results have been so consistent.

Back