my pre cut pics

brolickant

lacking in many areas (legs, upper chest, front delts, traps, tris....) but here is my pics before i cut.

ttttttttt.jpg

tttttttttttttttt.jpg

ttttttttttt.jpg

Last edited:
I think you'll look good if you drop some fat, give yourself some credit dude i think you look good

I think your trap and delts could use a lot of work tho, it would make you look a lot bigger as well.

I think your trap and delts could use a lot of work tho, it would make you look a lot bigger as well.

i agree, thats the plan for this fall. focusing on adding more size to delts traps and tri's. do you think i should add more size to the whole deltoid or just front and rear?

I thought you were white... lol J/k but seriously not bad base, work on the traps/delts and where the heck are the leg pics?? :laugh3:

not trying to be rude but in your first pic it looks like you got some gyno going on.. but in your avatar it doesnt.. whats the deal?

not trying to be rude but in your first pic it looks like you got some gyno going on.. but in your avatar it doesnt.. whats the deal?

the puffyness goes aways at times. it always been like that since i was a teenager. and its not a rude question, dot sweat it.

You have strong proportions. Very nice. You night not be huge but as you get bigger you won't have any lacking upper body parts I suspect. Whether you cut or bulk I think you have a solid base.

I do notice what seems to be some bad gyno though so keep an eye on that.

what are your stats again bro, and are you natural? Good natural build, just gotta decide if you want to be cut or big and get to work especially with the diet.

Please post a pose next time that matches my avatar and we'll see what's up lol

you do have a great foundation bro. I agree with above comment adding to traps and delts will really help. If it wasnt for my traps I would look half my size. I would also keep an eye on the puffyness in the nipples, I've had the same prob since I was a teenager(my brothers also) It comes and goes like you said. the 3rd pic looks like you've got a great start on your lats and back. I dont know what your diet looks like but i bet if it was really squared away you would look pretty big with your foundation. good luck to you

Solid base for sure. But in first pics you said a girl took those pics.... now this last one you took and your undies are still showing. It may turn her on, but not other DUDES.

You have strong proportions. Very nice. You night not be huge but as you get bigger you won't have any lacking upper body parts I suspect. Whether you cut or bulk I think you have a solid base.

I do notice what seems to be some bad gyno though so keep an eye on that.
thanks miss muscle. and yeah i will keep my eye on it. :)

what are your stats again bro, and are you natural? Good natural build, just gotta decide if you want to be cut or big and get to work especially with the diet.

Please post a pose next time that matches my avatar and we'll see what's up lol

thanks bro, i am definetly going to cut then bulk in the fall. and i can post a pic like your avatar but it would be one hand since i dont have anybody to take the pic right now.

Solid base for sure. But in first pics you said a girl took those pics.... now this last one you took and your undies are still showing. It may turn her on, but not other DUDES.

hahaha. yeah i have to switch belts, i only wear the ones that you just pull but compare to the other guys and some girls my age thats pretty decent. i'll make sure they dont show next time because i dont even like that look as well...lol

Last edited:
you do have a great foundation bro. I agree with above comment adding to traps and delts will really help. If it wasnt for my traps I would look half my size. I would also keep an eye on the puffyness in the nipples, I've had the same prob since I was a teenager(my brothers also) It comes and goes like you said. the 3rd pic looks like you've got a great start on your lats and back. I dont know what your diet looks like but i bet if it was really squared away you would look pretty big with your foundation. good luck to you

yeah i agree. i am also a artist so i drew my body do see what i need to look bigger and decent and added some size to my traps and i looked alot bigger. my back was alot smaller before last fall utill i started focusing on wide grip pull ups and barbell rows.

Last edited:
oh my stats are:
5'9
200-210lbs
15-20%bf (not sure)
2 failed cycles
1 sucess

i dont do good with long esters so i'm going to just go with short esters.

Back