My Quest for 200lbs. A 135lbs's tale.

KingFriday

My Quest for 200lbs. A 135lbs's tale. *FINSHED (202lbs)*

Fellas,

Been lurkin hard since December. A little background then just gonna post. Please if you have negative comments, save it for your wife.

So rewind to 2010, senior year of college. I walk everywhere, have boat loads of stress, I walk literally everywhere, workin the hot ass greenhouses, etc. I drop to an all time low 135 pnds, literally holocaust like.

Just a little background: Growing up I was a fat kid, so to be honest it was nice. Starved look appeals to a good number of women, but being a 23 yr old male, I wasn't satisfied. I could never keep a work out regiment. I hit puberty late as hell around 16, so honestly Im just now really filling into my body since about 19. Anyways, so my dad talked to me a lil about taking a few cycles when he was younger. I've always believed life was better through chemistry. Been addicted to opiates for 4 years, been on Suboxone for 2. Long term Suboxone treatment causes low T, and energy. I should've def had more muscle than I had.

So, despite the writings here, I decided I'd do a simple Test-E only cycle and work out, and see what would come of it. Sex drive was another big plus. I can pull'em no problem, but I wanted to really desire it.

So I got some 250mg/ml 20ml bottle of Z's best and started in the quad. I started working out, I could barely do a pushup. So i concentrated on all body weight excerises for the first month as well as a couple 20 pnd kettlebells to build a little something. Surprisingly, it was sticking, and every day i was feeling a bit more together.

I did take advice from here, first I boosted my cal uptake to around 3000k a day, second I'm not over doing the Test. 250mg a week. Works well for me. So far Im up to 175 since April 1st. Just finally got my 300lb bar set here, so now things are really picking up. Went from 1 push up to 20. Let the pics speak for themselves.

I drink tons of whole milk, work outs include deadlifts, squats, bench press, military press, good mornings, etc, basically anything with my barbell. It'll serve me well.

And yes, now I have the confidence that I can build muscle, and I'm rockin the trim in town. Might need to slow down on that one, but nah.

After this cycle, I won't do another until i naturally max out. My frame seems that it could hold a good amount of muscle, sometimes a car just needs a jump start I guess.

Anyways, thanks for the great source of info. I wanna get big, just wanted to share my story.

Thanks.

** UPDATE

Finished my cycle. Ended up 202lbs, really tried to keep up with the calories, didnt do cardio like I normally do so a bit of fat, but itll be gone as soon as I start Ultimate Frisbee/Swim again.

All together happy, going all natural as I should, until the time comes. I do have an impulse to get bigger and bigger now. Bigger the better lol. Funny how things change.

Thanks for the great info guys, one of the most well modded/informational boards on the web.
Final pics @ bottom of page.

Last edited:
Well first month, was mostly just fat, w/ a bit of muscle. Prolly gained 10 pnds, then after 4 weeks, and the ability to properly do more weight, better form, and such, the weight has started to become exponential. I know the Test-E takes a good few weeks to kick into gear.

I'm 6'1, direct german decent, so my legs are huge. In fact, even when 135, my legs were big. Thick legs run in the family. Size 12 shoes, etc... So its been nice to balance out the legs. My eating has been scaring my family. The few times i've made it home, my mom has made it a habit to stare in awe as I polish off 2 plates of food, and a couple bowls of cereal for a snack. lol. She's just glad Im not on her grocery bill.

As far as side effects, they have been almost non existent. A small amount of back/chest acne. No aggression, or moodiness. Tons of sex drive, sometimes when a bad bitch walks by its almost like a sixth sense. My right quad hated the oil. My second shot, of warmed 1ml, properly placed and shot, left my right leg almost unusable for a week and a half. And trust me I have plenty of practice with needles. Not proud of it.

Gonna eat some low dose clomid when I'm done, and keep kicking ass. Cant wait to finish up these last few weeks with high weight, then cut and really see what I have done.

Amazing gains in first month :O, few more questions just!!!
Hows the belly? bloat, abs etc
what about bench press how has the weights you lifted gone up?
The acne would be an issue for me, i have some back and shoulder acne without gear so really think id suffer from that, however also taking some growth so many it may counter act lol!!!

congrats bro, i think u have the right mindset for it as you were going to

get off the cycle and make some real natural progress
i think alot of guys miss this part, youve got to get back to normal so you know what normal feels like

its easy to get used to juice and you will have to fight the urge to get back on cycle

good luck and keep your head and diet in it!

Thanks, I did plenty of reading so I fully understand.

I chose to do it, wanted to share a story and show some progress. Everyone here is really big, but my gains are great for me and I am working to get bigger and progress to other levels. Negativity doesn't effect me, I'd rather look like Miachel angelo's David, than an ogre, but i appriciate the folks that choose that style.

I just wanted to show my start on this journey, and have something to look back on. I've only lifted weights for 2 months. So, I understand where I stand with a 250-300 pnd monster.

There wasn't any stories like mine, and I want to show other scrawny ass folks that I made changes to get bigger. Most people are scared to post pics under 200lbs here. I'm confident at no matter what weight I am at, and I get women at any weight, as long as its not over weight. Flame away, not trying to be troll food. Just trying to get started.

Know what you're saying man, good to see good results for us hard gainers. I myself im 155 and about to begin a test cycle , hope to have similar gains. Maybe 10 - 12 lbs solid muscle.

The bloat isnt bad, though I have love handles again, which I hate. They are the first thing to come and the last to go. But when I cut, it'll prolly only take a couple weeks to get rid of them.

I'm not even done with the cycle yet, just had some free time, ran into some old pics of myself and was kinda shocked. Ego told me to wait until I was a meat head then post these pics with progress, but I don't get offended easily. Most of the negativity will either be truth or truth biased on comparison with people who have been in the gym for years. This thread is not for you guys, not to impress, just a look into the skinny ass guys that want to be bigger. Not everybody goes by the book, curiosity or other things can inspire decisions. Where I was 2 years ago was hell, I'd like to channel that through this. Anybody who's ever been addicted to pain killers knows its a hell.

I'm not an expert but I don't really think spot injections work that well. Just put it somewhere that doesn't swell up and ache for weeks. I also don't think I'm really qualified to be giving advice. ha.

Heres final pics.

Mostly worked on form, routine, eating habits, confidence.

Clomid for a bit now, I have a bit of shoulder and chest zits, when I usually have none. Balls shrank a lil. Couple girls swear my dick bigger, but im pretty sure its just libido pumping a lil more blood to it. Ready to do it naturally, completely fine with longer rest times and less results. Pretty amazing to pump a really complete workout and recover so fast. Haha, I know I wouldve been doing the robot.

good for you bro! Glad it made a change in your life for the better.. im abot a month into my test-e cycle.. 500mg/wk.. my libidos fucken insane.. i get the most random woodies now.. even more so than when i was like 16-18!

but yea! thats awsome.. dont worry about what anyone else says! as long as your happy!

Thanks guys. So hows the 500mgs feel? I know at 250mg I'd have to make sure to be on alert not to pitch a tent in public. They were random and meant business.

Female response has def been more positive, and for the most part the ones that liked me skinny get a bit wetter now. I keep my strategy of no pursuing, i let them come to me. Facebook is a beautiful thing. [step 1]: confirm their friend request [step 2]: let them "like" something on my page, then message (if they already havent) [step 3]: exchange number *FIN* ;

heads up, if the woman wants you she will get you. You cannot talk/impress a woman into that state of mind, pursuing gives her the attention she craves, unless she thinks you are hot she does'nt respect you. WOMEN DECIDE THE FIRST TIME MEETING YOU IF THEY WANT YOU FOR SEX. Ever been hit on by a gay guy? Not a queen, but a in the closet, shit is really awkward guy that wont give up, after being told? You do the same thing when you're thinking that when you told her how fat that ass is, or told that "funny joke" about you hooking up later. They cringe. Sorry for rant, I'm tired of watching guys letting their desperateness walk them like a dog and look like a cornball.

Simple. Make a good first impression, look good, smell good, make eye contact (unless you have a lazy eye). After that, if shes not already checking you out, check her body language. They will come to you. Since you didnt give her that precious attention, shes now interested. If shes a little shy, you might have to approach, and take it from there. As long as you're not a goober, things should be cruise control.

Remember:

Buy her drinks/things = NO RESPECT
Hover/Attention = NO RESPECT
Smell bad/look bad = Try the fat chick

They pick you, just make sure they see you, and use w/e resources you can like mutual friends, common topic, pet, EYE CONTACT.

Talk to her, and watch her play with her hair and preen. Smile, you're in.

All I'm going to say is I was 148lbs before I started lifting looking nearly like you. I got to 190-195 naturally.

Imo this won't be a lifestyle choice for you, but if you make it good job.

Anyways congrats on the progress.

hey good job bro. i was 150 lbs back in december. Now im 195 myself. So i know what you mean and congrats on the work.
You probably should have had more gym experience first but hey good job none the less

Back