my recomp cycle ! tell me what you think

SoHo

[gill]
i've been just on my TRT dose for the past 5-6 months about without lifting, was going through some things. in that time i probably went from 11% bodyfat to 14 or even 15. easily gained 15lbs. i dont believe in adding compounds when you are fat because im not going for size and dont believe in bulking and cutting, but rather the opposite.

march:
250mg test
50mg proviron ED
t3 @ 50-125mcg ED gonna pyramid up
the focus for this month is to strictly to get my bodyfat down and get back into the swing of things

april:
150mg test
350mg tren ace (6 weeks if i can handle it)
t3 to be determined by how much fat i have
focus of this month is to shed more fat and to gain the muscle i had lost (which is minimal). this is when the cut goes into super high gear.

may & june
350mg test prop
350mg masteron
350mg NPP (not sure about this one, will only add it if i need more muscle)
t3 as needed
maybe i'll add in some pharma GH @ 4iu

then i'll take it from there. will probably drop the NPP and just stick to 350 prop 350 mast and 3-4iu GH and 50mcg t3, same recipe from last summer worked like a charm. maybe i'll throw in some anavar too

Last edited:
i've been just on my TRT dose for the past 5-6 months about without lifting, was going through some things. in that time i probably went from 11% bodyfat to 14 or even 15. easily gained 15lbs. i dont believe in adding compounds when you are fat because im not going for size and dont believe in bulking and cutting, but rather the opposite.

march:
250mg test
50mg proviron ED
t3 @ 50-125mcg ED gonna pyramid up
the focus for this month is to strictly to get my bodyfat down and get back into the swing of things

april:
150mg test
350mg tren ace (6 weeks if i can handle it)
t3 to be determined by how much fat i have
focus of this month is to shed more fat and to gain the muscle i had lost (which is minimal). this is when the cut goes into super high gear.

may & june
350mg test prop
350mg masteron
350mg NPP (not sure about this one, will only add it if i need more muscle)
t3 as needed
maybe i'll add in some pharma GH @ 4iu

then i'll take it from there. will probably drop the NPP and just stick to 350 prop 350 mast and 3-4iu GH and 50mcg t3, same recipe from last summer worked like a charm. maybe i'll throw in some anavar too

Looks well thought out and looking forward to your updates.
what will your diet look like throughout all of this?

Hows your diet looking?
clean, low calorie, and carb cycling. i find myself unable to follow a specific written diet, and i also dont wanna be on one of those anyway. i just basically eat smart, according to my goals..

but my daily diet looks a little something like this

meal 1- 3 whole eggs with some turkey, some salad maybe

meal 2- 2 cans tuna in oil (drained of course), piece of f***t maybe

snack-- small bag of peanuts

meal 3- grilled chicken breast and rice and veggies

gym

meal 4- big salad, 2 cans tuna, 1tbsp olive oil

add in a bunch of black coffee throughout the day hahah

this is what a standard day looks like for me... some days i eat more carbs, so i add some rice to my eggs or oatmeal. and usually one day out of the week maybe two if i can handle it, i drop all carbs. as you can see by my blast, doses and compounds, and my diet, i go according to how i feel and look because from my experience thats the best way to do it and much easier (for me), and also because i am at the level in this sport where i am able to know exactly what my body needs in regards to everything discussed in this thread. and again, i am not after mass at all (at least for now). if i eat right and train right and consistently, the mass will come. and besides, since last summer i have like 5lbs of lean mass to recover anyway lol that is nothing.

so far my update is this: things are going just as planned. dropping bodyfat nice and steadily... not even sure if i want to go on tren for phase two but maybe winstrol for the mass and hardness.. not sure yet. however, i do think by april it will be more clear in which direction to go.

clean, low calorie, and carb cycling. i find myself unable to follow a specific written diet, and i also dont wanna be on one of those anyway. i just basically eat smart, according to my goals..

but my daily diet looks a little something like this

meal 1- 3 whole eggs with some turkey, some salad maybe

meal 2- 2 cans tuna in oil (drained of course), piece of f***t maybe

snack-- small bag of peanuts

meal 3- grilled chicken breast and rice and veggies

gym

meal 4- big salad, 2 cans tuna, 1tbsp olive oil

add in a bunch of black coffee throughout the day hahah

this is what a standard day looks like for me... some days i eat more carbs, so i add some rice to my eggs or oatmeal. and usually one day out of the week maybe two if i can handle it, i drop all carbs. as you can see by my blast, doses and compounds, and my diet, i go according to how i feel and look because from my experience thats the best way to do it and much easier (for me), and also because i am at the level in this sport where i am able to know exactly what my body needs in regards to everything discussed in this thread. and again, i am not after mass at all (at least for now). if i eat right and train right and consistently, the mass will come. and besides, since last summer i have like 5lbs of lean mass to recover anyway lol that is nothing.

so far my update is this: things are going just as planned. dropping bodyfat nice and steadily... not even sure if i want to go on tren for phase two but maybe winstrol for the mass and hardness.. not sure yet. however, i do think by april it will be more clear in which direction to go.
this trips me out... so youre not going to follow a diet plan? not weigh or measure your food? just play a guessing game with your nutrition?

did you play a guessing game with your cycle? or did you do your research and empirically measure everything out?

do you put the needle in the vial and just pull an x amount of liquid not knowing how many mg youre taking? no, right?

why do that with your diet brother??

and also, i would drop the t3 from your first month.. you dont need to be running t3 unless youre on tren.. and nothing more than 25-50mcg a day

good luck!

this trips me out... so youre not going to follow a diet plan? not weigh or measure your food? just play a guessing game with your nutrition?

did you play a guessing game with your cycle? or did you do your research and empirically measure everything out?

do you put the needle in the vial and just pull an x amount of liquid not knowing how many mg youre taking? no, right?

why do that with your diet brother??

and also, i would drop the t3 from your first month.. you dont need to be running t3 unless youre on tren.. and nothing more than 25-50mcg a day

good luck!
i'm not a bodybuilder where i need to know that im eating 200g of chicken and 150g of rice. i used to be like that because i had nothing else better to do with my life but i have different priorities now and i dont have the mental energy to count calories and carbs and measure out my food. im not a gym fanatic anymore. not everyone needs to do that in order to reach their goals unless they are competing. even competitive bodybuilders HAVE SAID they dont follow a specific diet with specific macros, only when they need to really dial it in for the stage.

im not going to sit around looking for the clock to strike 3pm so that i can eat meal number four... no... i'm not about that life anymore.

i eat clean.. period.. so iif i need to drop fat, i lower my calories lower my carbs and cycle them a bit and up my fats by a bit and add some cardio. i dont need a fucking manual lol

after doing this for the amount of time i have, i know more or less of the macros i am consuming. i am seeing results and i will continue to, i've been doing it this way for years and its been working for me year after year.

Last edited:
this sounds familiar to me. i've felt the same way the past couple years. constantly focusing on making sure there's enough protein, what meal number is this, what sort of workout am i supposed to do today..... i just don't care about all that anymore either. your approach may not be ultra rigid but if it makes you happy to do it in this way, i say go for it!

Back