My road to 100 KG 8 % - ed updates

Oke guys, I am fairly new here and if allot of people follow my journal I will update everything everyday about my mental state, training , diet etc.

Im currently on for 7 months, almost done with cutting and will do an 3 month bulk cycle afterwards and come off, I also going to start an PCT journal if its time.
Before ever cycling anabolics I had an test level of 14 nmol and the range was 8 - 35 and I am 23 years old atm, personally I think that I produce low test but my doctor said it was fine.

My PCT will be
1- 30 Clomid 100 mg
1 - 45 Nolvadex 20 mg

Both pharmgrade, I also ran 500 IU HCG every 3 days during my entire cycle, if needed I can use the serms for a longer time , come off and after a couple of months check my bloodwork.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current on 150 MG test E EW
150 Tren ace EW
150 NPP EW

No libido problems or ''deca'' dick, everything is going fine, also with high test I get problems (feeling sick all the time and no energy) also had it with pharm sustanon 250

I train 5-6 days every week and do 30-40 min cardio
Diet is really basic :

1. 500 G cottage cheese + 1 scoop whey isolate + 30 g oats
2 100 grams white rice (weighed uncooked) and 150 g tuna
3 100 g oats + 2 scoops whey
4. 500 g cottage cheese + 1 scoop whey

around 2000 calories and 200+ protein.

--------------------------------------------------------

My bulk cycle will be
250 mg Test E EW
400 TREN ACE EW
600 NPP EW

I have them at home but dont have test prop, thats the reason I have the longer ester test.

Current pic :

10518156_725719814130414_1446551934_n.jpg

so youre at 2000 calories?? what will your caloric intake be on the bulk??

what are your current stats??

so youre at 2000 calories?? what will your caloric intake be on the bulk??

what are your current stats??

Stats 1.80 m and 91 KG atm

Bulk calculated with the benedict harris method : Men BMR = 88.362 + (13.397 x 91) + (4.799 x 180) - (5.677 x 23) = 2,041 x 1.725 = 3520 calories + 500 = 4020 ~ calories I will eat during my bulk.
I will up the calories if needed to 4500 - 5000
------------------------
During the bulk going to try to train chest 2 to 3 times every week because it lacks really bad with my other parts, legs and calves 2x every week if possible

TBH i could have better results, but I had really a hard time cutting, I did high tren low test with t3 and the diet, cardio went fine but I couldnt sleep the whole day and at night ate my entire fridge, now everything is going perfect. No sugar cravings anymore. Also taking 1 capsule efedrine now before training and it helps allot

Last edited:
27 sept 2014
Today is my restday, I train 6 days a week with 30 min cardio ED.

Todays diet is :
500 G cot. cheese + scoop whey 30 g oats
100 g white rice + 150 g tuna
500 g cot. cheese + scoop whey + 30 g oats or chicken breast with 2 slices of whole bread.
500 g cot cheese + scoop whey

29 sept 2014
Everything going fine, did 30 min cardio today and did some back, biceps and traps.

Does someone know if cottage cheese let you hold water? Im currently eating allot of cottage cheese+ oats+ whey but I was wondering if boiled chickenbreast is better with a little bit of ketchup.

For the love of boobies, don't boil chicken breast if you have access to a bbq, stovetop or oven...literally the least tasty way to prepare something that's already fairly bland

Cottage cheese has quite a bit of sodium, so theoretically it could be responsible for holding some water if you're sensitive to that

For the love of boobies, don't boil chicken breast if you have access to a bbq, stovetop or oven...literally the least tasty way to prepare something that's already fairly bland

Cottage cheese has quite a bit of sodium, so theoretically it could be responsible for holding some water if you're sensitive to that

It seems it has 0.1 g salt (100 g) so If i eat 500 G i will have like 0.5 g salt x2 or 3 I will eating 1 to 1.5 g of salt every day, dont really know it thats high or not to cause water retention.
It says natrium btw

1.5g of salt just from cottage cheese is a fuckton

Yes but I dont take salt from other sources, I know I need to eat different things and mix my diet a bit but cottage cheese really fills me up.

Todays diet was :
500 g cot cheese + 50 g oats + 1 scoop whey
500 g cot cheese + 30 g oats + 1 scoop whey
500 g cot cheese + 30 g oats + 1 scoop whey

Around 1500- 2000 calories
View attachment 559170
Random pic btw

No offense but this diet looks horrendous and hard to stomach in my opinion. Have you thought about talking to 3J, he's worth the money. And I can promise you, you'll have a much larger variety of foods to choose from.

This is just me, but I would burn out on that food very quickly and it'd be much harder for me to control my cravings I think. Just my .02 cents man, 3J will take care of you.

No offense but this diet looks horrendous and hard to stomach in my opinion. Have you thought about talking to 3J, he's worth the money. And I can promise you, you'll have a much larger variety of foods to choose from.

This is just me, but I would burn out on that food very quickly and it'd be much harder for me to control my cravings I think. Just my .02 cents man, 3J will take care of you.

I do this for ~ 14 days straight right now, no problems bro.. ever tried doing oats in the cottage cheese? Its delicious and fills me realy up

Why the fuck would you eat 1.5kg of cottage cheese in a day and no meat? That's the worst diet I've seen. I'll give you another two weeks eating that shit before you get major stomach upset. You'll feel nauseous, have no appetite and lethargy will start. Eat a variety of foods. That diet is so imbalanced.

CHANGE YOUR DIET.

And you're adding whey protein to cottage cheese. Whey protein is a by-product of making cheese.

that looks much better than eating cottage cheese and oats for 14 days lol.. i dont know what you were thinking but if it works for you who am i to talk.. its not like i set up diets for a living or anything :D lmao

Believe it or not, but I really love the combination, the taste is great, it has low calories, high protein and a decent amount of carbs.
Not saying that I am going to eat this amount every day, normally I eat rice with chicken/veggies or rice/tuna with veggies ;)

I look allot leaner today, arms, chest has allot of visible veins on it, I need to lose a bit fat on my stomach area and im good to bulk.
Really good results with this amount of ''low'' gear.

I wanted to ask another thing btw, I test my natural testosterone levels before I ever touched roids, it was 14 nmol (tested it 3 times and it was always exact the same, isnt 14 nmol not really low for a young guy? The range was 10-35 btw

Back