My second cycle - TEST Cyp/Primo/Dbol - Suggestions

shreddedgod

Hello everyone, I am a 22 years old male and I am training for my first show which will be at the end of April 2015.
Details about me :
-I have been working out for 7 years with no breaks longer than 1 week
-After 6 years of training, last week I had my first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate (galenika) 500 mg/week, for 10 weeks, and I gained around 11 kg.(from 81 with ~12% bf to 92kg with abs, but not good separation)
-My current settings are 183 cm and 83kg with around 7% bodyfat.I used a carb cycle method for this summer with 3 days low carb (<100 gr) and 1 day high carb (>400) and 20 mins of cardio every day after workout .
I consider myself a mesomorph, I gain mass very easy, and I get veins on my abs with no gear.
I consider my training very intense and my nutrition plan very strict.I will work out every day, with cardio every day, I will aim at around 220 protein 500 carbs and 80 fats and if I retain too much water I will cut off the carbs.(Supplements isolate whey , creatine monohidrate, bcaa, omega 3, multivitamin, vit C, ZMA , caffeine, liv 52)

My current goal is to gain as much mass as possible, with the minimum gain of fat possible.Also I'd like the minimum side effects, it's the main reason I didn't choose trenbolone for this cycle.I am thinking about becoming a competive bodybuilder, I want steady progress and I care about my health.

After my long 1 year research on the internet and from the gym "gurus", I have come to a conclusion.
I am going to use Testosterone Cypionate , Primobolan and D-Bol.

The cycle is something like this :
Week 1-12 Testosterone Cypionate every other 2 days, 250 mg.(Testex Prolongatum, Q Pharma, Spain, 250mg/2ml concentration)
Week 1-12 Primobolan Depot 500 mg /week, every hard training day/(Bayer,Turkey, 100 mg/1 ml)
Week 1 Dbol 20 mg every day (Alfabol India Alpha Pharma)
Week 2 Dbol 30 mg every day
Week 3-5 Dbol 40 mg every day
Week 6 Dbol 50 mg every day
Week 7-12 Proviron 50 mg every day

Week 1-12 Anastrozol 0.5 mg/Every other day (Anastrozol , Balkan 1mg/tab)
Week 13 Anastrozol 0.5 mg/EVERY DAY

Week 14-15 :
Pregnyl 500 u/ Every day (Organon 5000 ui)
Clomid 100 mg/ 3 days , 75 mg/next 4 days/50 mg next 7 days (Balkan 50 mg/tab)
Nolvadex 40 mg week 14/ 20 mg week 15 (tamoxifen, balkan 20 mg/tab)Cli

I would like some opinions . Thanks in advance !

Last edited:
Welcome ...

At 22 your young but old enough to do what you want.
7 percent..wow. That s lean !!!!

Why are you upping the dbol ?
Pick a dose and run it...

Post a pic..it s worth a 1000 words

7%, really? I don't question that you are in good condition, but "most" people have no idea what 7% looks like or feels like... it feels like utter shit, not comfortable, and nearly impossible to remain in that condition for more than a couple weeks at a time... I would say you are most likely around 10, but that's just a guess

as for the cycle...

I second the motion to pick a dosage for the dbol and stick to it... Primo at 500mg per week is ok (low-moderate dosage), but won't do anything as far as mass gains, and surely not if you're running it for only 12 weeks

regarding you saying you are training for a "natural" show, then you go on to list a cycle of gear hahahahahahaha... I lose a lot of respect for people doing that... if you're "natural", then be "natural"... if you want to be a bodybuilder, then put the years in and go ahead and try to compete

as for your goal of being a bodybuilder... at 183cm, you are on the tall side for a bodybuilder (only been ONE guy win at over 180cm in the history of bodybuilding, his name was Arnold)... and in this day and age you will have to add 100lbs of muscle to your body in order to have any chance... so if you have the patience to stay with it for 15 years, have endless cash for food and gear, then go right ahead... good luck

I know what 7% means.I am around 7 and 8%, I have veins on my abs but the light washes them out in pictures.
It's an open type of show. Classic bodybuilding. At 183 cm I can have 183-80+4 so max 87 kg when the guys at 170 cm will have only 72 kg max so tall guys have no disadvantage because they can have more weight.
Current pictures :
https://dropbox.com/s/aznfxlmr6rb8bz4/123.jpg?dl=0
https://dropbox.com/s/mil70bj3v3cx7ks/12345.jpg?dl=0

I definitely not helping someone trying to be a fake natty in a natty federation that shits for the birds

I know what 7% means.I am around 7 and 8%, I have veins on my abs but the light washes them out in pictures.
It's an open type of show. Classic bodybuilding. At 183 cm I can have 183-80+4 so max 87 kg when the guys at 170 cm will have only 72 kg max so tall guys have no disadvantage because they can have more weight.
Current pictures :
https://dropbox.com/s/aznfxlmr6rb8bz4/123.jpg?dl=0
https://dropbox.com/s/mil70bj3v3cx7ks/12345.jpg?dl=0

if you think tall guys don't have a disadvantage in bodybuilding, then you don't know shit about bodybuilding... sorry, I just tell it like it is

Back