My short film () but You must see it ;-) Morph4 form Poland.

nice curls, but maybe a different soundtrack next time. Keep up the work

lionhead said:
Deadlift do you have any pictures of yourself? Just wanna see where all your attitude comes from :)

Ya....I can post some up. Was planning on it in 2 weeks when I'm done cuttiny. Either way though....he's swinging his back a lot, therefore it's bad form. I didn't try to give him attitude. We're here to help each other.....anyone that thinks this is a good demo on curls needs to learn how to train. Not only will that not produce max gains....it's brutal for your back.

Deadlift said:
Ya....I can post some up. Was planning on it in 2 weeks when I'm done cuttiny. Either way though....he's swinging his back a lot, therefore it's bad form. I didn't try to give him attitude. We're here to help each other.....anyone that thinks this is a good demo on curls needs to learn how to train. Not only will that not produce max gains....it's brutal for your back.

Yeah I know what you mean.. But U said he was in bad form :) Nothing bout the way he was working out but the way he looked.. I dont care though

lionhead said:
Yeah I know what you mean.. But U said he was in bad form :) Nothing bout the way he was working out but the way he looked.. I dont care though

How do you take lousy form to mean bad physique before bad form of an excercise? And obviously ya do care.

awful form, Are you swaying away from bullets, Put your back up against a wall next time and try to curl that weight.

I agree that it´s bad form, although I personally get better results when not being absolutely strict.

Deadlift said:
How do you take lousy form to mean bad physique before bad form of an excercise? And obviously ya do care.

Haha sorry my mistake. Good "form" means shape in swedish. Now that I figured that one Out Im with you 100%. My bad. :)

Back