My Source is DEAD, but Where is MY ORDER??

SkedMedz said:
I understand that brother. It's more of a timing issue from my perspective. I would want my shit eventually too. I would compare his Thread with a situation(as opposed to your Corvette example) more like:

Your Grandma dies and has left you some Will money. At her funeral you ask your Gramps "when will I be getting my inheritance"? I see his Thread moreso in that light given the timing. Dude JUST died. He aint even cold yet bro. That's all I'm saying.

But its not his grandma, and he's not getting money for free. It was a business and it was hard earned money he already spent. he could possibly have waited...yes But I don't think he was so far out of line to have people saying they're going to hunt him down is all I'm saying

Kozmo said:
But its not his grandma, and he's not getting money for free. It was a business and it was hard earned money he already spent. he could possibly have waited...yes But I don't think he was so far out of line to have people saying they're going to hunt him down is all I'm saying

Ya, and he didnt buy a corvette either my man! You're missing my point. I agree with the hunt down thing. None would actually do that though. That's just disgust & frustration talking quite frankly.

His lady posted saying she would get to the emails but needs a little time to attend to matters at hand such as the burial. Let's give her a couple of weeks to get things in order and everyone should be taken care of. Here's to you STK. We will have patience and all points of this thread have valid concerns. A little compassion is in order and let's get on to some other topics.

SkedMedz said:
Ya, and he didnt buy a corvette either my man! You're missing my point. I agree with the hunt down thing. None would actually do that though. That's just disgust & frustration talking quite frankly.

no, that's disgust and frustration being inappropriate

Kozmo said:
no, that's disgust and frustration being inappropriate

You're head is a cinder block bro. No way to get through. You're entitled to yours though. Agree to disagree I suppose. Have a great 4th. Don't speed in that Corvette eh?!:D

Hey Sked.. I LUV YA!!! you always come through and have such a great big heart under that rough and tough exterior :)

i agree 100%.. and furthermore.. STK is dead.. NO ONE will be getting anything from him anymore!!! He was not a corporation, he was NOT Wal-mart... Do you have receipts??? :rolleyes: I mean come on.. more than the untimeliness (sp) of the post, talk about the stupidity!!! fucking morons...

FBI: his heart stopped and his wife is waiting for the autopsy report...

theres always at least one moron out there.

send your sympathies to the family, and if youre that concerned with the goods, place an order with someone else.

i feel really sorry for fools like this..TALK ABOUT YOUR MESSED UP PRIORITIES.......

peace I4L

SkedMedz said:
You're head is a cinder block bro. No way to get through. You're entitled to yours though. Agree to disagree I suppose. Have a great 4th. Don't speed in that Corvette eh?!:D

No my head is not a cinder block bro. I just think its funny that you write a post about how bad and inappropriate this one guys post is. You taking the time to write that is just as inappropriate IMO is all. I was just trying to let people see it from his side too, not just mindlessly agreeing with you that this guy is an absolute moron. But, hey I'm sure everyone can form their own opinions without our help too. Yep, I'm about to go enjoy my 4th..thx. You have a good one too bro

Kozmo look at it like this ...You live in a tribe and everyone in the tribe sorta does the same thing they eat the same food breath the same air and dream the same dreams......I know this guy didnt know the deceased probably no more than I know you.....But I train hard and eat good, have friends and family who I love, and dream to enjoy my life and even become a better, bigger, faster, stronger person if I am lucky enough to wake up the next day. And this is the vibe I get from most of the guys here at this site, some are more advanced than others, and maybe have different opinions at times but there is a bond amongst us all, a common ground that binds us as bros.....so think of it in a sense that its one of your brothers and he passes away, would you go running to your mom the next day and say hey mom he owed me money can I have it back now.....I dont think so.......You'd be a real piece of shit if you would??? On the same token I feel for the guy who is out money but bump to what all the bros said he could have used alittle tact and realized that if hes not going to get his order it will not expedite the package by pissing on his grave or pissing off his family........Tact is the key word here.....

grafix-gnc said:
how old was STK?

He was 31, much too young to go. And as Supergirl has stated, the biz IS DONE. It was his endeavor and it went with him. Just glad was able to interact with Killa when he was here but that is done. :(

About 2 years ago I had an outstanding order for 2k w/my source. My source's supplier apparently died and I got screwed this way. I guess my guy was waiting to get our money and then send it to his source to get the stuff. Anyway I got screwed out of 2k so basically don't depend on getting your flow back

The man lost the one thing he can't get back...his life. We have inconsiderate people of ignorance who know this fact and yet they are worried about a few pills or ml's of gear.

Shit like this really makes me fucking shake my head when it comes to the so called "brotherhood" we have. Whoever the fuck it was who posted that shit is an ignorant son of a bitch. His wife now has to raise their 3 year old child without a father...the least of her worries should be some asshole bitching about an order not being filled due to an unforseen, tragic circumstance like this.

If the asshole wants to come on here and post his address, I'd be more than happy to piss in a 100ml vial and send it to him.

Kozmo said:
He paid for something, now he's wants to know if he's still getting it. If you paid for a brand new Corvette and you hear some dude you never met working at the dealership died...you going to just chalk it up as a loss and not worry about it? fuck no..you're gonna go get your damn car!

ROFLMAO!!!

LOL!! :laugh: WTF do you think this is bro? A car dealership?? How about Walmart?

This is illegal fuckin drug sales, how quickly everyone forgets that. If you order from a source and he dies, and assuming he has no partners or shippers that can handle it for him, then you're shit out of luck. That's how this game works. Especially if his cash got seized.

Next time you plan on ordering why don't you drive your ass down to Mexico so you can pay and receive right there. Then you can deal with all the stresses of getting it crossed.

:rolleyes: @ your whole thought process

bigjay00 said:
Can I ask who the source was? I'm guessing STK, but was he a source?

people didnt know STK was a source???? :confused:

I can understand someone who has a big order out wanting to know whats up or even being suspicious - Lord knows Ive seen all kind of stories when a supplier goes down for any reason - and lets face it STK and SG were not small timers - but STK was always honest and straight up and there was reasonable confirmation of this tragic loss through trusted people - and THAT means people can afford to be patient and at least be respectfull enough to wait till after the funeral to start finding out about the financials :rolleyes:

CYCLEON said:
it STK and SG were not small timers -

?? SG ?? when i see those initials i think either ME or satanic goatslayer LOL.. and i do NOT think you were referring to either one of us :)

supergirl said:
?? SG ?? when i see those initials i think either ME or satanic goatslayer LOL.. and i do NOT think you were referring to either one of us :)

When I see SG, I automatically think it refers to you to, sweetie :)

Back