My special lady! Bronzed Goddess

BronzedGoddess said:
Well I'm 2-3 centimeters dialated. They are gonna induce next Tuesday if I don't deliver before then. Friday (my due date) she's gonna strip my membranes. so either way it should be any day now.

Oh what fun! ;) Good luck...but don't worry yet, you've still got nearly a week to burst on your own!

Hey y'all, I had him Wednesday morning at 5:12a.m. He was 7lbs 3oz. 19 inches long. Lot of shiny black long hair.

Got to the hospital @ 1 a.m was 5 centimeters dialated it took them 3.5 hours to give me my f*cking epidural. I was already 10 centimeters when they gave it to me. With my first born I didn't feel anything after the epidural this time I still felt the contractions and all the pressure but I made it! Who says the second baby is easier than the first? Faster yes, easier no!

Ah well it was worth it all...............................

BronzedGoddess said:
Hey y'all, I had him Wednesday morning at 5:12a.m. He was 7lbs 3oz. 19 inches long. Lot of shiny black long hair.

Congratulations!!!!!

--dave

congrats! and for the record, i was closest in weight guessing! :) glad to hear that it went well! i was thinking about you this morning and wondering if you had him!

Yayyyyy!!!!!! :blue:

Glad everything went well! I'm so excited for you! Nothing like finally holding your newborn baby...nothing else compares. Hugggs!

How wonderful for you Bronzed!! Another healthy baby!!! I wish you the best of luck in your recovery and sleeping hahaha...

CONGRATS MOMMY!!!

luv supes

Thanks everyone, now the fun part............getting back in shape! :( I gained way more weight than I wanted too. What are y'alls diets looking like. Y'all should post them to give me some ideas. Thanks ladies.

Awwwwwww...he's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

BG...don't worry, you'll get your shape back...for now, just work on recovering from childbirth...everything will come back to ya in time. :)

Hey...who got to change the first poopie diaper? Hubby did it for us. Glad I was sleeping for that one! LOL

PERFECT BABY! He's BEAUTIFUL, C!

I thught about you last week while I was on vacation!

Let me get this right...You had him 5/28? THAT WAS OUR WEDDING ANN.!!!!!! :) :) :) I'll never forget his B-Day now! ;-)

CONGRATS AGAIN, C!

Congratulations sweetie! I give all you moms credit for going thru all that. I am absolutely scared to death to go thru that when my day comes.... hopefully that's years from now.. Im not a wuss when it comes to pain. But I know that childbirth takes the cake.. you can run but you cant hide! And Im definitely gonna be runnin'!

Newborns aren't supposed to be that pretty. Usually the first pics of a baby are so grotesque that you have to bite your tongue to keep from saying "The doctor should've slapped YOU when that thing came out."

But this little guy is beautiful. Must take after his mom. Congratulations!

--dave

dannypaul103 said:
Congratulations sweetie! I give all you moms credit for going thru all that. I am absolutely scared to death to go thru that when my day comes.... hopefully that's years from now.. Im not a wuss when it comes to pain. But I know that childbirth takes the cake.. you can run but you cant hide! And Im definitely gonna be runnin'!

It's really not all that bad. It's like...you know what the result will be for all of the pain and suffering...that makes it so much more tollerable. :)

Back