My stane is not coming in, so what AI should I go with?

seahawkgrad

So my second run is coming up and I was going for some recommendations of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to go with my 500mg of test cyp. Unfortunately the stane is out of stock :(. My first cycle just consisted of the same test and clomid as my post cycle therapy (pct). during this first round I tended to gain quite a bit of water weight, but no other sides. Next post cycle therapy (pct) will be a blast of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before clomid and nolva. I'm not too concerned with the water weight, but want to maximize my gains without going too crazy on my second cycle. Thanks for any insight from the more experienced on this board

I would go with Dex, since stane isn't available.
Letro can be used as a last resort to treat gyno

Last edited:
I'm kinda worried about letro drying out my joints as I have enough issues with my lower back anyways. I guess that should be a common worry for any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if it is doing its job to a high degree. From what I read letro is so effective even at lower doses it can have that effect. I am totally going by what I have read though and not by experience. And it seems experience has the best insight.

If you do letro, start off with a very mild dose and work your way up based in results from blood work. Letro is very potent and should be used with care. Personally I'm using anastrozole (Arimidex) and dosing .25mg/EOD. Won't know how well its working till I get bloods done in a few weeks though.

Dex. You should only use letro in case of an emergency as it blocks 99% of estrogen and you don't want that. Read the stickies on AI's and you'll understand more

Thanks everyone. I have done a lot of reading and it seems that stane is still the best way to go. I will gladly pay the extra money to eliminate any chance of sides that can be experienced from letro and dex. Now, it is all about deciding who to go with. Has anyone tried AML's stane and care to share their results?

I was hoping to get another bottle of hcg and grab a bottle of Anavar (var) while I was at it, and AML has them all. It would be nice to get it all taken care of on one transaction (and no multiple shipping fees). But if it is well worth it, then RUI it is. Just last time I placed an order with them they sent my other products I ordered, but not the stane due to them running out of stock.

I would make it easy and just get some formastane. the stuff wprks great, its about the same price as adex and it doesn't allow rebound after you discontinue use. Look it up, it worked great for me.

Back