My 'test e only' week 4 labs are back

akol

Badass
Part of my week 4 labs are back. I am still waiting on the Basic ED panel from Personalabs but this is what I have so far. Everything looks pretty good to me so far, but let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 553076

Part of my week 4 labs are back. I am still waiting on the Basic ED panel from Personalabs but this is what I have so far. Everything looks pretty good to me so far, but let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 553076

Looks pretty good for 4wks in. Did you fast for the test or no? WBC and neutrophils are high which indicate a possible infection or bacteria and drink more water lol but nothing to be overly concerned about yet.

I did not fast before. I've also had a bit of a cold the last week. And ya the water thing has been difficult...I drink about 1 1/2-2 gal a day but I sweat sooo much that I still am dehydrated a lot of the time.

I did not fast before. I've also had a bit of a cold the last week. And ya the water thing has been difficult...I drink about 1 1/2-2 gal a day but I sweat sooo much that I still am dehydrated a lot of the time.

Than it looks pretty darn good from here :)

Everything looks good but your E2 looks to be on the low side. I would lower your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose some.

Just curious. What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and dose do you use? I think your E2 doesn't have to be in range when your test is that high. It's more about the ratio between the two.

The ratio is important if you're not taking anything. When supplementing with exogenous test, relatively high levels of estrogen can both be beneficial and harmful.

Just curious. What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and dose do you use? I think your E2 doesn't have to be in range when your test is that high. It's more about the ratio between the two.

Personally I have not gone more than 0.25 mg EOD for ADEX. Off cycle I will use 0.125 mg EOD of ADEX for mild T Stimulation.
Seems to keep joints from aching too!

I'd personally not use a lab that didn't give me my actual serum testosterone. How could you possibly compare that to your E2?

I'd personally not use a lab that didn't give me my actual serum testosterone. How could you possibly compare that to your E2?

One way is Serum Testosterone > Estradiol

:D

In all seriousness though I believe he went through my thread and ordered the Basic ED panel from personal labs which includes the highly sensitive serum testosterone assay. He said he's still waiting on those results and from my 1 experience with them, they did take a day or 2 more than privatemd.

I see. Yeah I mean if he uses another UGL in the future, he has nothing to compare to or to identify legitimacy. Could be 1501 serum. lol.

I see. Yeah I mean if he uses another UGL in the future, he has nothing to compare to or to identify legitimacy. Could be 1501 serum. lol.

Totally see where you're going with this and agree. I hope he'll post up the actual results when he gets them bc it didn't take me 4days longer to get results from that lab lol. Or it could be 1502, you know how everyone is different my friend :)

Back