My Test/Tren Cutting Cycle

philinc21

POWERLIFTER
Hello everyone. I'm 21, done 2 cycles. 5'10.5 197 lbs. BF approx 15%. Going to reduce my cals to 2500 and cut down to a solid 180, hopefully around 8%.

Week 1-12 test e 625mg ew two shots Mon Fri

Week 1-10 tren a 250mg ew three shots Mon Wed Fri

May bump up the tren to around 400, will see during the cycle. Have it rationed at one vial each per month right now, nice and cost efficient.

PCT will involve Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) week 10-14 and clomid for 4 weeks.

Cycle started this morning!

Tren ace needs to be EOD at the most, not monday wed fri. I dose mine ED, the half life is something like 1.5 days, or it drops pretty hard after that so 3 days a week wont cut it im afraid.

HCG needs to be blasted, a 10 day blast at 500-1000IU ED then discontinue before a pct

clomid 50 50 50 50
nolva 40 40 20 20

Tren ace needs to be EOD at the most, not monday wed fri. I dose mine ED, the half life is something like 1.5 days, or it drops pretty hard after that so 3 days a week wont cut it im afraid.

HCG needs to be blasted, a 10 day blast at 500-1000IU ED then discontinue before a pct

clomid 50 50 50 50
nolva 40 40 20 20

^This!

Hi everyone

Hi, I'm Tran. I came to this site from mr G ;p. Really love to read your posts here, Thank you for the great website, i discover many points from here and that i really value that. Cheers, keep up great work. I would like to submit your posts on my blogs. check OUR my blogs plz and give me the permission. Thanks
1. Buy capsiplex
2. Buy capsiplex UK
3. Buy capsiplex cheap
4. Capsiplex discount
5. Capsiplex Reviews
6. Capsiplex

nice shit man I'm running currently tren ace 75mg eod and test e at 250 a week but I'm bumping it to 375

tren A 100mg EOD
test E 75mg EOD

its really that simple

i didnt even think of pinning the test eod! going to start tomorrow. and ill take your advice and go with 100mg tren. LETS GET SHREDDED

ps. i am taking adex .3 eod. would prefer .25 but the tablet are impossible to break that small.

Back