my trip to the emergency room and my thoughts on ephedrine and training...

Sorry to hear about your incident Eastarr, that's just shitty! I am glad however that you are alright. Thanks for sharing! ;)

I don't care if you took 14 asprin over the entire night.... the bottle says right on it.... DO NOT TAKE IN EXCESS OF 8 PILLS IN A 24HR PERIOD... some might even say 6 pills!!! Geez.

What's in this "speed stack" you drink???????

And I can't believe you're saying the insane amount of asprin you took had nothing to do with the bleeding and it was the ephedrine!?!?

I say the guy in the red trunks with gyno. The guy who is 230 looks like he is 190lbs. Im 230lbs and look like 3 of him.

Golden_Muscle said:
I say the guy in the red trunks with gyno. The guy who is 230 looks like he is 190lbs. Im 230lbs and look like 3 of him.

Isn't this a little off the beaten path..?

Last edited:
Workhorse said:
I don't care if you took 14 asprin over the entire night.... the bottle says right on it.... DO NOT TAKE IN EXCESS OF 8 PILLS IN A 24HR PERIOD... some might even say 6 pills!!! Geez.

What's in this "speed stack" you drink???????

And I can't believe you're saying the insane amount of asprin you took had nothing to do with the bleeding and it was the ephedrine!?!?

and evrything else says juice is no good for you....

the ephedrine caused the brain bleedig, the migraine from the combo of the blood pressure and ephedrine caused it..without the eph the bp would not have been as high, and a migrain is a swelling of the brain as the doc explains it, and when you have a bad swell and the blood cant get out leads to complications and the er...thus aspirin to thin the blodd to reduce the blood flow through the head etc....

and some people may say 750mg of test is to much..50 mg dbol to much etc...

i am not saying what i did was right, but it is posted to let everyone know, especially the newbies, what not to do...how does one learn, from mistakes..get it, or do you want to beat the aspirin issue to death and miss what was being posted?

E

went to the gym last night and i felt a lot better, and without the eph as my pre workout stack....no headache at all...although there was a lack of energy, my training partner got me motivated...and thank fyre on the good words..you too fatchops...

and for whomever it was that asked, "speed stack" is a drink by world wide or american bodybuiling with an additinal 25mg eph in it...

E

You quoted me above and I was also the one to ask about the "speed stack".

Just as a side note... the FDA regulates a safe dosage of epehdrine between 70-80mg PER DAY.... you took 75 in an hour. Good job.

You also posted you took the asprin to reduce blood flow through the head.... sorry, blood flow won't decrease just cause you took asprin... the blood will be thinner and actually flow more freely.

I'm done agruing about this... but I think you should be warning newbies about followin directions on a bottle... both for the ephedrine you took and the asprin!!!

i think you beat this horse dead bro..i think you did enough warning for all of us..so we all thank you tremendously..and i took it to thin the blood, if i miss typed then so be it...

and let me ask you something, if that is how the fda ssyas you should take it, do they tell you how to break it down...like 10 times at 8mg....whatever..

anywho...thanks for you input on the matter, makes for a good read for all..

so here we go for everyone....

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL DIRECTIONS FOR WHATEVER YOU TAKE WHETHER IT IS ASPIRIN OR ZOLOFT....THAT COVERS A TO Z....DON'T ABUSE IT OR MIS USE IT, OR YOU GET A TRIP LIKE I DID....

E

Here's some info from eCureme.

Aspirin is a common over-the-counter pain/fever reducer. Aspirin is also found in combination with some over-the-counter and prescription medications, such as Excedrin, Anacin, Fiorinal, and Percodan.
Aspirin taken at higher-than-recommended doses can cause severe toxicity. At a biochemical level, aspirin interferes with the normal energy-producing pathways (aerobic metabolism). This results in the body using a different pathway (anaerobic metabolism) -- creating excessive Lactic acid and heat.
Aspirin also causes inflammation of the stomach lining and Gastritis or bleeding ulcers. Aspirin overdose can occur by taking a large amount at one time, or by taking lower doses over a continuous period

Symptoms:

Nausea/vomiting
Rapid breathing
Heart racing
Ringing in ears
Agitation
Confusion
Seizures
Coma

Back