my wives bloodwork. does everything look good?

whats her protein intake at??

var isn't something to cause abnormal bun levels.. esp at (what im expecting to be) a low female dosage

I'm thinking she was dehydrated at the time of the draw as she's barely out of range for kidney function. As long as she wasn't about to start her period, her estradiol is fine too. (during PMS, estradiol is usually 6-8x that value)

What kind of acne? Just face and neck, or is it popping up on her shoulders and back too?

Nothing too crazy, 3 meals a day + protein shake post workout. Would high bun levels correlate to kidney damage?

I suggest pharmacy grade anavar with females especially because they dont need as much as we do. Im seeing some bad shit on another board from a top notch lab very respected had a bad batch and causing females very bad sides. I dont think there is any lab that tests every single batch, its nkt there fault shit happens. Us as men might not even know if something else in the var but for females it could be catastrophic.

She Had just finished ovulating

Are you sure? Her E2 and TT numbers look low -- more like she was having her period. If she really was ovulating, she should probably consider seeing a doctor. Her E2 and TT are low then for a 27 year old woman who is presumably healthy and fertile..

Let me add: women's hormones are so damn confusing. They bounce all over the place withing a given 28 days.

Are you sure? Her E2 and TT numbers look low -- more like she was having her period. If she really was ovulating, she should probably consider seeing a doctor. Her E2 and TT are low then for a 27 year old woman who is presumably healthy and fertile..

Let me add: women's hormones are so damn confusing. They bounce all over the place withing a given 28 days.

Yes mid "cycle", she is supposed to have her period next week. Thanks for the great info mega, would it be best to send her to a general doctor or an endo?

Yes mid "cycle", she is supposed to have her period next week. Thanks for the great info mega, would it be best to send her to a general doctor or an endo?

An endo. Gynecologists don't seem to know too much about hormones in my experience.

Do you have kids? Has your wife had any trouble getting pregnant if she has tried in the past?

An endo. Gynecologists don't seem to know too much about hormones in my experience.

Do you have kids? Has your wife had any trouble getting pregnant if she has tried in the past?

We have a 2 year old and recently stayed trib for another one

On a positive note her IGF-1 (growth hormone) is off the charts . Very good ....

Yes, that could be the cause for acne (increased oil production).

Mine is at 204 which is also off charts for a 32 year old male

Back