Myo-inhibitor YK11 and MK667 rui cycle questions

DUBBED

Hi all.
I want make a course of something and noticed this one called YK11 that a lot say good and how it makes muscles possible to grow more.
I think I want to try this one.
Should I make mix with another thing?
I also want hgh boost and I see mk677 on site too (I will make order on RUI) is this good combo?

I am thinking 8 weeks, but what dose should I use? do I need pct? Do I need AI? Do I take with food or empty?

Thank you so much all!

I would rec the MK677 for 12-16wks min
for the YK11 its debatable because its new but pretty impressive. would think 8 weeks would be a decent run with it.
personally i would do a small pct atleast after YK11 just in case. also I would also push to use a test base with it, like teste.
Ill be stocking up at RUI tonight myself ha! Always stock up on the bigger sales. I'm like a kid at xmas already :$
I am sure you will be happy with what you order.
maybe post up full plan here for input?

I would rec the MK677 for 12-16wks min
for the YK11 its debatable because its new but pretty impressive. would think 8 weeks would be a decent run with it.
personally i would do a small pct atleast after YK11 just in case. also I would also push to use a test base with it, like teste.
Ill be stocking up at RUI tonight myself ha! Always stock up on the bigger sales. I'm like a kid at xmas already :$
I am sure you will be happy with what you order.
maybe post up full plan here for input?

Why must I do test base? What kind of base do you think I should do?
WHat PCT should I do?

Why must I do test base? What kind of base do you think I should do?
WHat PCT should I do?

If he's recommending a Test Base it's likely because YK-11 will cause shut down. Or, because it's relatively new, it's hard to say, and better to be on the safe side.

Base, would just be 200mg of Test E/C per week to keep levels optimized, OR a cycle amount 500mg+ per week of E/C.

PCT is always Clomid and Nolvadex. This is all in the NEWBIE STICKY THREADS they are at the top of the thread list of this very section you posted in. Read those and ask some real questions after :)

Back