Myostatin Blocker

Toolshed23

I GOT BLISTAZ ON ME FINGA
Has anyone ever tried any Myostatin Blocker? I have seen some from pp and was interested in the results

Has anyone ever tried any Myostatin Blocker? I have seen some from pp and was interested in the results

They come with their own set of unique issues. Its not really something I would use, unless your trying to get the final edge over a top grade Pro tourney and your already maxed out on every other substance...eh.

myostatin.jpg

Makes you look like this.

If you can gain alot off it you would need to do a pct with steroids and peptides, and then pct for that lol. That is if you gained ALOT, and got off, to keep the gains.

what about Ace-031?

ACE-031 Clinical Trials in Duchenne MD Stopped for Now

"The adverse events that the trial participants experienced — minor nose and gum bleeding and dilation of blood vessels in the skin — were not, in and of themselves, considered dangerous. However, the companies and regulatory agencies involved say they need to fully understand these events before continuing clinical studies of ACE-031."

ACE-031 was well tolerated at all dose levels and demonstrated a linear pharmacokinetic profile with an average half-life ranging from 10-15 days
Single doses of ACE-031 at 1 mg/kg and 3 mg/kg produced dose-dependent increases in lean body mass measured by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) as early as day 15 that were sustained through day 57
Subjects given single doses of placebo had a 0.2% decrease in lean body mass at day 57 compared to a 2.4% increase in subjects receiving 1 mg/kg ACE-031 and a 2.6% increase in subjects receiving 3 mg/kg ACE-031
Subjects given single doses of placebo had a 0.2% decrease in muscle volume assessed by MRI at day 29 compared to a 3.5% increase in subjects receiving 1 mg/kg ACE-031 and 5% increase in subjects receiving 3 mg/kg ACE-031
ACE-031 favorably affected biomarkers of fat mass (increased adiponectin and decreased leptin) and bone formation and resorption (increased bone-specific alkaline phosphatase (BSAP) and decreased C-terminal type 1 collagen telopeptide (CTX)) at doses of 1 and 3 mg/kg

Back