Not considering this but very interesting . HIGH TEST

darkwing86

Hey guys , so i was watching video the other day (guy is very informed and knowledgable) which raised a very interesting potential piece of information and interesting observation . It was based on the fact that many many top level mass monsters around 300lb all cycle around grams of test (2-3) .
He brought to light the fact and reason being is that test does an extremely good job at raising IGF-1 in the body which is basically the most important factor . Hence this is why many of these guys run their test at grams per week , and other steroids are all moderate doses besides the hgh .
Do you guys know of or think that this theory holds any truth ? It is very interesting theory . Also could one safely run grams of test as long as say you kept estrogen in check and say donated blood ?

If anyone is interested in the video , this is the link . SKIP FORWARD to 3:00 mark to get straight to that conversation . or watch the whole thing .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6YI_xKCT_Q

Last edited:
You'd need a LOT of A.I. for this which would be pretty bad for your lipids.

I wonder how much it actually raises IGF-1? You might as well just inject insulin at a certain point.

But yeah I wouldn't be able to do this. The boners are already enough at my current 500mg/week. Fuck man I can't imagine...

edit: Nevermind apparently IGF-1 from testosterone doesn't cause organ growth etc. Now i'm intrigued.

Last edited:
IGF-1 is also raised by estradiol, didn't make me want to race out there for some cream. Sorry, I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of the video.

I have mixed feelings about such things as there are several studies showing the impact to be minimal on IGF as a whole. Does it matter? I'm sure. But, the question is how much?

Want to experience the real impact of IGF? Take HGH. Otherwise, I would just be happy with what I have. Of course, this is just my opinion, and if I can find that chart again that shows the differences, I'll post it up. :)

Yeah while I understand the premise for his theory im just not sure sure the true impact it really has. I just feel like thats just one piece of the anabolic puzzle man. We are always looking for that one "holy grail". Its gh for a while, then its IGF, then its Mystatin and its inhibition, or is it mTor. I dunno it seems to me its proball of it.

Wat this video made wonder is mainly if there is a co-relation because i have noticed in viewing of some pro cycles that the test is always extremely high ... for this reason hes proposing .. im not sure . but makes you wonder

Wat this video made wonder is mainly if there is a co-relation because i have noticed in viewing of some pro cycles that the test is always extremely high ... for this reason hes proposing .. im not sure . but makes you wonder

I would try to consider the source of these pro cycles for starters. Unless you're actually rubbing elbows with folks in the industry, it's unlikely that you're seeing what those guys are really on. Most of the guys I know at the national/semi-pro level don't run RIDICULOUS amounts of gear (actually, some run less than I do), it's just the wide degree of what they have access to. HGH + slin + pharm drugs + AAS + diet plan/prep done for them = crazy results.

At least that's my take on things. :)

You guys are dealing in drugs created for the most part in the 30's and 40's. they are using things that are personally modulated to the proteins in there bodies. it's like Iran taring to get nuks. We had that shit in the 40's old tec to us.

To clarify I'd have been that big and run those monster cycles with Slin with IGF and with the new next pharma tec. Truth is its just not the life you want to lead. eating alone to maintain that kind of mass in a full time job. It's totally possible to grow without working out now. I'm not going to that. The truth is very few can afford modulated proteins. The treatment for joints cost $5k a treatment. You can get it threw Increase My T |

I don't think your ready for the future yet. 1 gram of test is more than your receptors can handle. Not sure about test increasing IGF. It been a while sense I spent time researching IGF. funny though It wouldn't have been widely available without the work I did.

IGF-1 is also raised by estradiol, didn't make me want to race out there for some cream. Sorry, I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of the video.

I have mixed feelings about such things as there are several studies showing the impact to be minimal on IGF as a whole. Does it matter? I'm sure. But, the question is how much?

Want to experience the real impact of IGF? Take HGH. Otherwise, I would just be happy with what I have. Of course, this is just my opinion, and if I can find that chart again that shows the differences, I'll post it up. :)

I was thinking the same thing, but it seems like the IGF from testosterone (at least according to the guy in the vid) doesn't cause symptoms of Palumboism. But I definitely want to see how much 2-3g of test increases IGF. It's probably not worth it.

You guys are dealing in drugs created for the most part in the 30's and 40's. they are using things that are personally modulated to the proteins in there bodies. it's like Iran taring to get nuks. We had that shit in the 40's old tec to us.

To clarify I'd have been that big and run those monster cycles with Slin with IGF and with the new next pharma tec. Truth is its just not the life you want to lead. eating alone to maintain that kind of mass in a full time job. It's totally possible to grow without working out now. I'm not going to that. The truth is very few can afford modulated proteins. The treatment for joints cost $5k a treatment. You can get it threw Increase My T |

I don't think your ready for the future yet. 1 gram of test is more than your receptors can handle. Not sure about test increasing IGF. It been a while sense I spent time researching IGF. funny though It wouldn't have been widely available without the work I did.

What do you mean by this? There's definitely diminishing returns but it seems like the main appeal of 2-3g of test is the IGF increase.

I've read this three times and still don't know what I just read??

Back