NAC dosage blast vs trt... Should it be taken year round?

NAC is only needed if you are putting things into your body that are hard on the liver. Such items would be any methylated drug (oral or injected), tren, and alcohol. If you are not using these (and maybe some others I did not immediately think of), then you should not need any NAC at all. However, using 600mg a day (usually one pill) will help your liver out even if you do not use any liver taxing things.

So my recommendation is to use 600mg a day if you are living a normal life and not doing anything harsh to the liver and doubling it if you are using liver toxic substances.

NAC is only needed if you are putting things into your body that are hard on the liver. Such items would be any methylated drug (oral or injected), tren, and alcohol. If you are not using these (and maybe some others I did not immediately think of), then you should not need any NAC at all. However, using 600mg a day (usually one pill) will help your liver out even if you do not use any liver taxing things.

So my recommendation is to use 600mg a day if you are living a normal life and not doing anything harsh to the liver and doubling it if you are using liver toxic substances.

Agee with this. Under normal circumstances the liver is not involved in test production or processing. With TRT / blasting the liver is responsible for processing the ester like Cyp. So there is added "load" on the liver. For this reason I take 600mg NAC daily and live.52 - both very inexpensive. An ounce of prevention...

Depends on your cycle. If you have an oral and or running tren I'd take 1800 of NAC. If your just running test with deca or something not so harsh on the the liver I'd run 1200.

I take 600mg of NAC alongside my multivitamin, just like was said... an ounce of prevention..

I think NAC is an awesome general health supplement. It is an extremely potent anti oxidant.
I take it at 600mgs/day off cycle and when I am on I take it at 1200mgs/day.

Back