Natural gyno

dr00fy

My doctor says that I have puberty induced gyno.... Is this a sign if I begin to use steroids that I will have a big problem?

What can I do to get rid of it and how much does it cost?

If I get surgery wont it come back?

I have the same deal, and steroids have only once bugged me in that regard and it was d-balls. I always keep letro on hand, but don't run it unless I need too.

In Canada it is free if you can find a doc to put it through.

It can come back if you don't have the gland removed, but if you do remove it you chest will have an indent there.

Fatty gyno or is the gland actually enlarged? I've got the fatty (type1) and it's a pain in the ass aesthetically, but otherwise no problem.

I'm hearing a lot about lipostabil injects, but I'm not sure if that's for type 1 or type 2.

I think its just the gland tissue because I have had bitch tits since i was 14 and I wasn't fat.. this is me when i was at the age of 15 at 150lbs.. this is the skinniest I have ever been since then

e23f5c06.jpg

I have a friend who has the same issue, he has consulted a surgeon, now im not sure what kind of surgeon or any of those details, all I know is he went and saw someone about getting the surgery to remove the tissue as well as the gland, the doctor quoted him just shy of $10 000, due to the fact the it is considered cosmetic as opposed as a danger to his health, this is in Canada keep in mind, now Im sure if you new the right people this could potentially cost a lot less or even nothing.

I wonder if gyno can come back after surgery

I was going to ask this Q earlier today. According to a few docs I found on message boards on web, it can because gland is not be removed entirely, but it rarely does reoccur naturally, but steroids were mentioned as a culprit for reemergence of gyno

OP, I also have natty gyno and started test this week, so well see

I have a friend who has the same issue, he has consulted a surgeon, now im not sure what kind of surgeon or any of those details, all I know is he went and saw someone about getting the surgery to remove the tissue as well as the gland, the doctor quoted him just shy of $10 000, due to the fact the it is considered cosmetic as opposed as a danger to his health, this is in Canada keep in mind, now Im sure if you new the right people this could potentially cost a lot less or even nothing.

In states I think it is half of that

I was going to ask this Q earlier today. According to a few docs I found on message boards on web, it can because gland is not be removed entirely, but it rarely does reoccur naturally, but steroids were mentioned as a culprit for reemergence of gyno

Isn't there 2 types of surgery, one where the gland is removed entirely ?

OP posted this 9 years ago

OP posted this 9 years ago

I was actually answering this question," I wonder if gyno can come back after surgery", which was posted by Homer 101 9 days ago, so it would have been bumped regardless of OP

Back