Natural Supplements To Raise Test And Boost Performance

keeron

Hi Guys, this thread is going to be about natural supplements we can use to help give us a boost in the gym, give us more energy, make us feel better about ourselves, help clear our mind, give us more focus and increase muscle growth, improve stamina and some could even raise testosterone but im not focusing on testosterone here, if a product happens to raise test. then great but im focusing on the other beneficial effects :

So here is a list of supplements with a little info :

Maca
Maca supports your most intimate moments, Maca optimizes stamina and supports energy for a rejuvenated libido and invigorated sexual connections.

Avena Sativa
Traditionally recognised for its health promoting benefits, Avena Sativa is an excellent source of soluble fibre, assisting the body to maintain consistent energy levels and maintain stamina. Avena Sativa is otherwise simply known as the cultivated Oat. This libido supporting dietary supplement gives you a whole new reason to take your daily dose of oats!

Yohimbe
The #1 men's alternative for sexual support, yohimbe is renowned for its effect on the male libido and sexual function. Yohimbe is an economical, safe and natural alternative to other popular, yet potentially harmful products. Male libido booster that may increase testosterone

Longjax(Tongkat Ali)
A natural testosterone builder that aids sexual and athletic performance,
Rev up your libido and increase your sexual energy with LongJax× Eurycoma Longifolia Jack. The root of the Malaysian herb Eurycoma Longifolia Jack (also known as Tongkat ali) has been used for centuries as a natural way to increase libido and enhance sexual performance and stamina.

Kola Nut

Energize your body and mind to boost your mental and physical performance with the all-natural invigorating power of Kola Nut. An herb native to western Africa and introduced to Brazil and the West Indies, Kola Nut is naturally rich in caffeine and glucoside compounds that give it an energizing effect.
These natural stimulant compounds make Kola Nut a great way to fend off mental and physical fatigue

*Warning* i have used this, i recommend the powder it tastes like sh*t, but this sh*t is fu**ing crazy, it made me jump around and start punching sh*t, it made me go nuts, so be careful, if u want that serious boost get the powder.:chainsaw:

I GOT A SERIOUS BOOST I USED IT WITH GUARANA AND DRUNK ALOT OF THE POWDER, IT WAS UNBEARABLE NASTY TASTE LOL BUT IT BOOSTED ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE, I WAS OVERLY ENERGETIC FOR A HOUR OR MORE, THE ENERGY CAME FROM NOWHERE LOL :chainsaw:

Muira Puama
A Brazilian favorite for enhancing virility and boosting performance.
Suitable for men and women

Brazilians call it "potency wood." You'll consider Muira Puama one of your best-kept sex secrets! The herb has been enjoyed historically in Brazil to prolong sexual performance and increase libido in both men and women. Europeans use it to ease menstrual discomfort and promote physical arousal.

Could help you in the gym with it been a tonic could help you be less fatigued, but mostly used for the bedroom.

Rhodiola Rosea Root
Rhodiola Root is the premium choice to counteract the mental and physical effects of stress. This potent herb helps reduce levels of stress hormones while supporting levels of key brain chemicals involved in regulating mood. Fights the physical and mental effects of stress
Rodiola Rosea promotes the release of NO from rat penile corpus cavernosum smooth muscle cell and artery endothelium cell, which was correlated with the effect of Rodiola Rosea to resist senility.[18]
Rhodiola rosea extract SHR-5 exerts an anti-fatigue effect that increases mental performance, particularly the ability to concentrate in healthy subjects[3][19][2] and burnout patients with fatigue syndrome.[20] Rhodiola significantly reduced symptoms of fatigue and improved attention after four weeks of repeated administration.[20]

Ginseng
Subtly stimulates natural physical energy

Supports healthy immune system and mental function

Helps ease the negative effects of stress

Ginkgo Biloba
Extracts of Ginkgo biloba leaves have been used in China for almost 5,000 years as a natural way to support memory and mental sharpness.Helps enhance memory and mental alertness

Vinpocetine
Vinpocetine appears to promote skills related to memory. It also functions as a neuroprotectant and antioxidant in the brain, and researchers have noted that vinpocetine has a protective effect in both the ears and eyes

Enhances memory and concentration

Vision and hearing protection

Lions Mane Mushroom
Sharpen your mental edge naturally with the brain-boosting power of Lion's Mane Mushroom. For hundreds of years, the lion's mane mushroom has been treasured throughout China and Japan as both a culinary delicacy and as a natural tonic for enhancing mental performance. Modern research has revealed that lion's mane contains natural constituents known as erinacines, which may promote brain and nerve cell growth.
All-natural brain booster

Promotes a sharp and alert mind

Supports the healthy growth of neurons

*Important* *Research these supplements thoroughly before taking them.*

Last edited:
Back