Natural testosterone recovery Test E vs P

GrandBeard

JuniorBB
Hello,
Today i heard a weird thing that someone was told to run a test propionate cycle rather than a testosterone C or E. The reason is because he is young and will recover much faster if he run test P.
So my question is does the man have a point or is it full bullshit?
My answer to him was i think its the stupidest thing i have ever heard just because prop stays 4-5 days instead of 10-12 in your system doesn't mean it will make you recover a lot faster in best case you will recover 5-8 days earlier but you wont even notice it. I mean it takes at least 6-24 months to recover full after a cycle and it doesn't matter if you make the best pct. I believe that natural testosterone takes its time to come back as it was before.
I would really like to get some input and feedback from you guys.

Thanks,

I'll go with the not bullshit side of things. Test is test in terms of what it does in your system and to your HPTA, so the ester doesn't matter provided everything is the same regarding dosage - corrected for the percent testosterone vs. ester.

But for recovery I think having the prop bleed out of your system faster helps - with both being able to start PCT sooner, and shocking the body a bit faster than the slow bleed down of E or C.

Hello,
Today i heard a weird thing that someone was told to run a test propionate cycle rather than a testosterone C or E. The reason is because he is young and will recover much faster if he run test P.
My answer to him was i think its the stupidest thing i have ever heard just because prop stays 4-5 days instead of 10-12 in your system doesn't mean it will make you recover a lot faster in best case you will recover 5-8 days earlier but you wont even notice it. I mean it takes at least 6-24 months to recover full after a cycle and it doesn't matter if you make the best pct. I believe that natural testosterone takes its time to come back as it was before.

Thanks,

all said and done test prop is a blend of 5 esters, and test a and test c are straight up and uncut. so way less side issues with a newbie.

Casanova what is Test A?
Tankmanbob thanks for the information, its good to know.
There are a number of different esters of testosterone, including the commonly prescribed injectables of testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate, as well others such as acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, caproate, decanoate, and undecanoate.

Im leaning towards what Bob said.

Test is test, but shorter cycles with shorter time before PCT may help an incremental amount.

This is surely anecdotal and I doubt youll find any real science anywhere on the internet.

Hello,

Thanks,

so all said and done better to do a single testosterone ester that 5 esters for a first cycle.

Back