Nausea/Occasional Vomitting While Training

Harnold

Hi folks, so I'm throwing this out there on this forum as I find the most knowledgeable people are usually in here....:) I'm presently running about 650mg a week of test E and threw what I was told was D-Bol and by knowing my body quite well I think is actually A-Bombs or Anadrol for anyone not familiar with the A-Bomb reference..It is packaged as Dianobol only 10mg, and from a new source found in Canada especially around the Montreal area I'm told. I am presently running as usual D-Bol at about 50mg a day when I do use it for a strength boost for Highland Games Heavy Events training. This test450mg is the one I have mentioned previously in other posts you may or may not have seen. I'm presently at about 240lbs. 6' tall and still have upper abs as I figure that is not bad considering I'm 50 years old and been in the gym for about 30 years. I'm not a huge eater but do manage to get the extras I need through Shakes or protein bars etc.... I am an ephedrine user now for years along with caffeine as my pre-workout, and obviously on higher amounts as my receptors got clogged up from the Eph. so I run a verterinary clen pump and drop the ephedrine and caffeine during that time. I have had nausea from what I thought was the ephedrine in the past but lately even when lowering the amount I use for effect I'm still getting nausea during training,and puked in the gym the other night after a medium to heavy workout. I just dropped the oral a few days back, whether it was actually D-Bol or Anadrol, to see if this was the culprit. Just waiting for it to clear my system to make sure it's the questionable D-Bol and not something else causing the upset stomach. Again, last night I had a decent but not crazy back workout and came very close to throwing up again. Nothing in my diet has changed, other than a slight increase of protein, but pretty sure that's not the culprit anyway. Also, I'm at the point where breaks dont seem to change my tolerance to ephedrine anymore and I prefer it to the feeling of clenbuterol, which is all good but a different feeling and not a pre-workout. I'm presently looking for my Doctor to send me for bloodwork and looking for Brochaid in the meantime as it would be less of a filler with the higher amount of ephedrine as an ingredient might help. Just a note, the test amount I'm running isnt out of my normal range so I dont think it's the cause but I honestly dont know. Never really dealt with the nausea like this. Longer rest periods as a heavy trainer may help as well. Looking for anyone's thoughts on this please. Thanks. :)

Can you give a easier breakdown of what your taking? Dosages time frames?

test E - 650mg a week
dbol might be Abombs
Clen
Ephdrine

Last edited:
Can you give a easier breakdown of what your taking? Dosages time frames?

test E - 650mg a week
dbol might be Abombs
Clen
Ephdrine

Hey, sorry I must not have made that clear. I'm not using clen now and only use it once in awhile as a break from ephedrine and caffeine. I'm running what is supposed to be testE 450mg. What was sold to me as D-Bol and packaged as that as well I suspect is actually Anadrol, and the tabs do not have the mg's on them but the box says 10mg/100 tabs, but I get a toxic feeling from Anadrol anytime I've used it, so I stay away from it if possible. I'm running about 500mg/week of the 450mg, and yes the PIP is brutal.lol I'm no pussy as I've used 18gauge darts when I ran out of smaller ones and was able to deal with that without any problem. Although it felt like I was shot in the ass with a .22 rifle.haha I'm running 500mg a week and the shots are 3 days apart. I also pin 150mg prop on the middle day btween, for a total of 650mg of test, one long, one short ester. I dropped the oral tabs 3 days ago to see if they were the culprit. Not sure how long the half life is on Anadrol or D-Bol but I almost puked last night again. Bloodwork call is in to my doctor.:) I'm embarrassed to say the ephedrine amount as my tolerance has built way up over the years.

Last edited:
Good thing you dropped the Abombs.
I would drop the ephedrine/clen for 3 weeks for body to recover.

clen should be taken 3 weeks on a 3 weeks off from what I read. The ephedrine can't be happening due to long term usage.

Just give the stims a break for 3 weeks. Just for a balanced recovery. My 2 cents, might be wrong, but it will benefit your health.

Good thing you dropped the Abombs.
I would drop the ephedrine/clen for 3 weeks for body to recover.

clen should be taken 3 weeks on a 3 weeks off from what I read. The ephedrine can't be happening due to long term usage.

Just give the stims a break for 3 weeks. Just for a balanced recovery. My 2 cents, might be wrong, but it will benefit your health.

Thanks man, I appreciate the advice and I did drop the A-Bombs or whatever they were.lol I get a toxic feeling from Anadrol so it was a somewhat familiar feeling, only with the additional puking with the nausea. I've taken two years off from the ephedrine but as soon as I start it back up, before I know it I'm up to 16x8mg ephedrine plus 5x200mg caffeine tabs together as my pre-workout.lol I know that sounds crazy but I do have a high tolerance to many drugs/medications, but this sickness only started recently. I'm 50 and have been using it for years with breaks and using the veterinary clen as I believe it is the best clen considering they will pump it into a million dollar race horse it must be good enough for my ten cent ass.lol Anyway, I realize this situation is serious, but I try not to take myself or anything else too seriously after I retired early from policing after being severely concussed after being drug under a car partly by a drunk driver. So yeah, I went through the whole fcking pain pill addiction to top it off. 100% clean now other than the AAS and ephedrine/caffeine. Sorry for the long message, just rambling.Thanks for your input as well. Havent received much feedback from my post. :) Stay well.:)

Thanks man, I appreciate the advice and I did drop the A-Bombs or whatever they were.lol I get a toxic feeling from Anadrol so it was a somewhat familiar feeling, only with the additional puking with the nausea. I've taken two years off from the ephedrine but as soon as I start it back up, before I know it I'm up to 16x8mg ephedrine plus 5x200mg caffeine tabs together as my pre-workout.lol I know that sounds crazy but I do have a high tolerance to many drugs/medications, but this sickness only started recently. I'm 50 and have been using it for years with breaks and using the veterinary clen as I believe it is the best clen considering they will pump it into a million dollar race horse it must be good enough for my ten cent ass.lol Anyway, I realize this situation is serious, but I try not to take myself or anything else too seriously after I retired early from policing after being severely concussed after being drug under a car partly by a drunk driver. So yeah, I went through the whole fcking pain pill addiction to top it off. 100% clean now other than the AAS and ephedrine/caffeine. Sorry for the long message, just rambling.Thanks for your input as well. Havent received much feedback from my post. :) Stay well.:)

how many meds are you taking bro? with so many that ive seen so far you mention how can you pin point it? :bootyshak:

Breaking pain pill addiction is difficult. Glad you did.

how many meds are you taking bro? with so many that ive seen so far you mention how can you pin point it? :bootyshak:

That is the thing, I cannot pinpoint the culprit or culprits. :) Actually think I may have figured it out partially at least. I took the regular ephedrine dose I usually do yesterday, but held off an hour on the caffeine and no nausea. Am I sure......no, but Intrained a heavy and hard back day yesterday and had no nausea. Today, I took The ephedrine earlier again, one less caffeine tab 200mg which I usually take 5, and we will see how it goes as it is leg day. In the past, if I was ever going to puke, squat day would be the day.lol I will post later if anyone is interested in this post. :)

Breaking pain pill addiction is difficult. Glad you did.

Brother that was the worst 12 weeks of my life. I am a full blooded Scottish stubborn bastard, and after being severely concussed and put on oxy and fentanyl patches at the same time, I was stuck and they didn***8217;t even help the headaches. Basically it was only taken after awhile to avoid the withdrawals as they are absolutely horrible. I have been injured several times and. Had 21 amateur boxing matches before I was 18 years old, and nothing ever came close as far as sickness and discomfort I got from both the concussion headaches and the pain meds. I am Canadian but full Scottish blooded and stubborn, and I got angry and threw it all in the garbage can one night. I will not deny digging through the trash a day or so later. I was awake for 6 Days.....as insomnia is a main withdrawal, and the cramps, shits, everything happens and you are awake for every lovely moment of suffering. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. Sorry for the long winded message, but if it helps anyone Inwill be happy. Thanks for the kind words. Take it easy. :)

Brother that was the worst 12 weeks of my life. I am a full blooded Scottish stubborn bastard, and after being severely concussed and put on oxy and fentanyl patches at the same time, I was stuck and they didn***8217;t even help the headaches. Basically it was only taken after awhile to avoid the withdrawals as they are absolutely horrible. I have been injured several times and. Had 21 amateur boxing matches before I was 18 years old, and nothing ever came close as far as sickness and discomfort I got from both the concussion headaches and the pain meds. I am Canadian but full Scottish blooded and stubborn, and I got angry and threw it all in the garbage can one night. I will not deny digging through the trash a day or so later. I was awake for 6 Days.....as insomnia is a main withdrawal, and the cramps, shits, everything happens and you are awake for every lovely moment of suffering. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. Sorry for the long winded message, but if it helps anyone Inwill be happy. Thanks for the kind words. Take it easy. :)
no need to apologize bro better to vent out here than on the road or supermarket when grandma cuts you off. :)
Its interesting that i just saw that movie on netflix called Concussion with will smith.
i grew up playing football and we knew that was going on but the love of the sport made us not care.

I also have headaches from banging heads during games all during college as a starting fullback and linebacker going both ways so i can relate to you bro.
pills are the worst thing imaginable and i cant even imagine the pain you went to to kick the pill habit but your al the better for it.
its just like heroin man. same syptoms of withdrawal and the big dog pill company knows it very well. Bayer that is, who by the way baught Monsanto a while back.
stay strong and keep on trecking!!

Very detailed history... Definitely get to the doctor for the blood work and thorough physical. I am not sure of your situation, but if possible be as open about your meds with your doc too. The compelling part of your situation is the regular timing of your nausea: it is always post work outs and if I read correctly, nearly at an identical time frame. Are your work out usually at the same time of day? I only ask because that would put the nausea at a regular time as well. Is it possible to check your vitals post workout. I realize your heart rate may be high from post workout or from the misery of the nausea, BUT, I would be interested to see if it were low (30s to maybe 50 beats per minute) or super high. Also your blood pressure at this time. If either your blood pressure or heart rate are out of wack, especially at that time, the doc would have more detail to go on. You have a complex regimen so I am just grasping at some of your signs and symptoms. Be safe man and good luck. As always, updates would be appreciated.

Very detailed history... Definitely get to the doctor for the blood work and thorough physical. I am not sure of your situation, but if possible be as open about your meds with your doc too. The compelling part of your situation is the regular timing of your nausea: it is always post work outs and if I read correctly, nearly at an identical time frame. Are your work out usually at the same time of day? I only ask because that would put the nausea at a regular time as well. Is it possible to check your vitals post workout. I realize your heart rate may be high from post workout or from the misery of the nausea, BUT, I would be interested to see if it were low (30s to maybe 50 beats per minute) or super high. Also your blood pressure at this time. If either your blood pressure or heart rate are out of wack, especially at that time, the doc would have more detail to go on. You have a complex regimen so I am just grasping at some of your signs and symptoms. Be safe man and good luck. As always, updates would be appreciated.

Thanks for the concern man, I appreciate it. I have lowered the caffeine amount twice now from the original 1200mgs to 800mgs and it appears to have been the nausea culprit as it has stopped. I am heading in for bloodwork and to get myself and my vitals checked again. My doctor informed me that the blood pressure machines inside some pharmacy stores are actually more accurate than the ones they use by hand. I did not know that, but it is good to know. Now all we need to do is get the stores to buy man size cuffs to put a good size arm through.LOL. In no way bragging, my arms are a shade over 20 inches with a pump, and a shade under or near 20 without a pump. As for the meds, I realize I am on dangerous ground but I have plans to continue dropping the eph/caffeine doses. I am presently just about two months back from a short lay-off from the gym, and presently 6***8217; 240lbs with at least upper abs at this point. I sometimes jump on the stronger regimen of AAS this time of year as a Highland Games Heavy Event athlete, and jump to around 265 and once as high as 280lbs last year. That worked well for strength and size, but the snoring and being short of breath walking up the front steps was too much for me.lol. Sorry for the rambling.:)

no need to apologize bro better to vent out here than on the road or supermarket when grandma cuts you off. :)
Its interesting that i just saw that movie on netflix called Concussion with will smith.
i grew up playing football and we knew that was going on but the love of the sport made us not care.

I also have headaches from banging heads during games all during college as a starting fullback and linebacker going both ways so i can relate to you bro.
pills are the worst thing imaginable and i cant even imagine the pain you went to to kick the pill habit but your al the better for it.
its just like heroin man. same syptoms of withdrawal and the big dog pill company knows it very well. Bayer that is, who by the way baught Monsanto a while back.
stay strong and keep on trecking!!

I am glad you understand the concussion issue but sorry that you found out in a similar fashion as I did. I recall vomiting as a youth after some or dare I say ***8220;most***8221; of my boxing matches. I also remember my coaches saying it was all a normal part of fighting. They weren***8217;t bullshitting me, they just simply didn***8217;t know much about concussion back then. For that matter, they still do not know much or should I say ***8220;rich team owners***8221; refuse to admit they know? :) I have made it very clear to my wife and family that when I die they need to donate my brain for study. I will not be needing it and maybe it will help someone else someday. That is my hope. All the best to you as well. :)

Pain pills are a bitch!!!! I had a problem with them also. Nothing worse than when your coming off of them. Get all backed up on em then that first blowout after a few days off smh. It***8217;s like trying to push a soup can out your ass then after that first shit that hurts like a mofo ya end up pissing put your ass for days. I got hurt and my doctor was writing me over two hundred 10mg lortabs right off rip along side 120 somas. Them doctors are just as guilty as the drug makers.

As for your nausea, caffeine does the exact thing to me. I also take ephedrine but I can only get bronkaid these days. I would take a couple of those then drink a triple shot espresso on ice walking into the gym. The coffee place is in the same plaza. I puked multiple times from the combo and even when not training sometimes when I would take the two together, especially on an empty stomach. It didnt bother me as much on a full stomach. Now I stay away from the high caffeine. Mynwoman brewed me up a big espresso a week ago and had it in the freezer for when I was ready for it. I figured sure why not. Didn***8217;t even finish two thirds of it and felt like crap.

I am glad you understand the concussion issue but sorry that you found out in a similar fashion as I did. I recall vomiting as a youth after some or dare I say ***8220;most***8221; of my boxing matches. I also remember my coaches saying it was all a normal part of fighting. They weren***8217;t bullshitting me, they just simply didn***8217;t know much about concussion back then. For that matter, they still do not know much or should I say ***8220;rich team owners***8221; refuse to admit they know? :) I have made it very clear to my wife and family that when I die they need to donate my brain for study. I will not be needing it and maybe it will help someone else someday. That is my hope. All the best to you as well. :)

I got dibs on your heart man, that is if you donate it to science.

Back