Nauseous And Loss Of Appetite On Test Prop Cycle?

Caliborn707

Hey you guys I'm back again about my first test only cycle.
I have been on cycle for for 4 weeks now with great gains, energy, and recovery until recently I have had had a substantial drop in appetite, nausea after eating, but no "flu" like symptoms. I was wondering if this has happened to you guys on your first cycle. It's kind of getting to the point if I can't meet my macros I'm kinda wasting this cycle. I was eating 4 meals a day and two weight gainer shakes with support supplements. Maybe glutamine, papaya extract, or something like that may help? Btw I have tried smoking that ganja and it does completely eliminate all the side effects but it does sucks when your in the gym thinking of food, starring at the weights or the delayed burn in your muscle lol. I was hoping you guys can shoot me some possible tips. Thanks

My cycle Below(4 weeks in)
Test Prop 1cc EOD With Arimadex .5 EOD For 8 weeks.

It is possible that you have crashed your e2. You should get bloods done buddy. You are running a total of 350 mg of test a week and you are running .5 mg of adex eod. That is a recipe for disaster for some people. I would have recommended a dose of .25 eod to start, but now you should get bloods to see where you stand. Test makes my appetite go through the roof, have you seen any weight gain? The symptoms you describe sound like they could be a little test flu, not all test flu's are the same.

I really appreciate the information you guys.
I have had great gains until now. I'm up 16 lbs right now and only dropped 3 lbs when it started about 4 days ago. Like today I feel a little better and my appetite is back a little. Im in the oilfield so I can't get my blood done for another week. Do you recommend cutting back to .25 and take few rest days from the gym? Also I'm not completely knowledgeable in e2. Can anything serious arise from a e2 crash?

I really appreciate the information you guys.
I have had great gains until now. I'm up 16 lbs right now and only dropped 3 lbs when it started about 4 days ago. Like today I feel a little better and my appetite is back a little. Im in the oilfield so I can't get my blood done for another week. Do you recommend cutting back to .25 and take few rest days from the gym? Also I'm not completely knowledgeable in e2. Can anything serious arise from a e2 crash?

Cut back to .25 and get the bloods done. You need to make certain that you do not crash your e2. I would rather it be a little on the high side than crash it. You will be tired, have no libido, can't get a boner, can't ejaculate right, joints hurt, and you will be tired all the time. Do not crash it. Don't listen to what anyone says if they tell you adex is a mild drug. It is a powerful aromatase inhibitor and needs to be used but used with caution. Good luck pal

Thanks tury I'll get right on it. Hopefully this cycle goes good and I can post a descriptive log in a month. I really appreciate all the help bro.

This might seem out of left field, but are you eating the same thing every day? I know (I'm guilty of this to an extent) that this can cause mild food allergies, which starts off as nausea and apprehension come meal time. Of course this doesn't happen to everyone, but it is common.

I'd still investigate your hormones as that's something you should do regardless, but this came to mind as I know many do it to keep meal planning simple.

GHRP-6 and Mod-GRF are supposed to increase appetite. Might be worth trying it the estradiol doesn't pan out.

Well just an update.

I took 4 days off the gym, cleaned up my diet, bumped my dosage down to 1cc EOD, and .25 Arimadex EOD.

My body is back to normal and I feel great again. Another very weird thing was. I was taking gnc weight gainer twice a day recently and realized this was also destroying my appetite serverly with nausea. I guess those dam things can be a overload on your body. I will be back soon with a complete log about this cycle. Thanks y'all

Back