NCAA press conference

DADAWG

Community Veteran
the ncaa announced that starting next year there will be 2 national championship games . 1 will be the real one and the other will be for NON southeastern conference schools.

dont have to worry next year urban myer s Ohio state buckeyes wont be throttled by NCaa sanctions and that team will hold there own against bama. and TEXAS a&M will be on somebody's coattails for sure.....

dont have to worry next year urban myer s Ohio state buckeyes wont be throttled by NCaa sanctions and that team will hold there own against bama. and TEXAS a&M will be on somebody's coattails for sure.....

texas a and m is is in the SEC . ohio was in the championship game in 2006 and 2007 against a sec team and FAILED . however they are now coached by a ex SEC coach so maybe they have a chance.

i realize that sooner or later someone else will win a title but the sec confence as a whole is DOMINANTat this point in history.

your preachin to choir i am ALL SEC all the time. live in texas but been a huge sec fan for years. the most exciting and adult / pro type quality comes out of sec... YOUR right sec champ game is just like the real deal for me.

Back