Need a little help from you all!

i voted for you, but i agree with the dude above...when you win you owe us some 'ology thong pics. thanks.

I was going to vote, but none of them girls are anything special.

The only decent ones are Jenna and Danessa. But Jenna has a wide yet flat ass. Danessa only has one photo where you can see skin, but it's taken from a myspace angle. The direct shot of her in the black dress shows no hourglass taper in her body a little bit of a lower stomach pooch.

Lindsay and Audra are some foulballs, look like they just had kids.

Maybe if you started contributing to this section and other sections more I would vote for you but you come begging for votes and I dont know who you are because you never participate.

I will vote because im a nice guy but you should at least make a name for yourself before beg for votes. And maybe start talking to us so i can at least see you are a decent girl instead of a begger.

first class ASS HOLE

If you only contribute to the girls section you should beg for votes there.

I am a nice guy though and I voted for you anyway.

So what about the others bud? Did they not look good enough? I voted for you babe! I also voted for Glen! I think everybody should vote for these 2!! Glen is from dreads post(sorry to steal ur flame)

Thanx for everyone who voted <3 Maxima Driver are you saying I'm not HOT? :( Maybe I do need to post more pics for yall

post some pics barbie. preferably nude, preferably with your ass showing, and preferably with some sort of whip cream or other condiment. k, thanks.

090520050602174eo.gif

post some pics barbie. preferably nude, preferably with your ass showing, and preferably with some sort of whip cream or other condiment. k, thanks.

090520050602174eo.gif

i have a theory that guys like you try your best run all the girls off the board because you really prefer men.

I was almost going to leave mean comments about the other girls, but I didnt and just stated that you are SMOKIN!

You BETTER win, cause them other ladies...... :noway:

Back