Need a new forum so I thought I would try this one.

Born

Thought I would check this one out.
Hello everyone!

Long time member of another forum, browsing, looking for a new home. Trt, blasting, slingshot training/dieting/cycling. Doing well and believe I am made for this game.

July 2016 I was 165-170 @ 15%bf

Now 220-225 @ 14%

I finally found what works for me. Love being my new self. I said I would stop and hold my gains with trt when I got to where I am. Now I realize I will never be big enough.
I aim to compete at a high level and I am on the path.

Currently on trt with 100mg wk of npp and slin. Next blast is february and my goals are set for September on a 7 month b/c plan Ronnie Roland style with my own personal tweaks to the training and diet.

Look forward to meeting some of you.

Welcome to the boards. share your cycle history. your doing 100mg of deca and insulin? how much test?? and why are you pinning insulin with this?

Last edited:
Cycle history...

Cycled too young at 22 test cyp at varying dosage, no AI or hcg, half assed pct then ran 2 b2b cycles of test cyp then test prop with no pct.

^^^wound up severly depressed, lost all gains, got ed, and nearly took my own life. Didn't touch it for seven or eight years.

At 30 I ran a test cyp low deca cyle with dbol. Then a test cyp low deca/tren mix. Then ran a test npp short cycle followed by test and tren. Finished a test tren cycle with low dose npp recently.

I run low dose nandrolone with trt simply because it is the best joint pain relief I have found for my RA.

Upcoming blast will be test tren and slin. Frontloading with suspension.

I have seen the ups and downs, pros and cons of AAS and I like sharing it with those that think they are ready but dont understand how deep the rabbit hole goes.

AAS is not addictive and neither is bodybuilding, but I know what I will be doing the rest of my life. Happy guy and would have it no other way.

Welcome to the boards. share your cycle history. your doing 100mg of deca and insulin? how much test?? and why are you pinning insulin with this?

I am pinning insulin bridging between blasts @ 10 iu 2-3x per day. On trt @ 200mg wk of test cyp with 100 mg of npp per week simply because I ran out of deca.
The nandrolone is simply for medicinal purpose of joint swelling due to RA.

Cycle history...

Cycled too young at 22 test cyp at varying dosage, no AI or hcg, half assed pct then ran 2 b2b cycles of test cyp then test prop with no pct.

^^^wound up severly depressed, lost all gains, got ed, and nearly took my own life. Didn't touch it for seven or eight years.

At 30 I ran a test cyp low deca cyle with dbol. Then a test cyp low deca/tren mix. Then ran a test npp short cycle followed by test and tren. Finished a test tren cycle with low dose npp recently.

I run low dose nandrolone with trt simply because it is the best joint pain relief I have found for my RA.

Upcoming blast will be test tren and slin. Frontloading with suspension.

I have seen the ups and downs, pros and cons of AAS and I like sharing it with those that think they are ready but dont understand how deep the rabbit hole goes.

AAS is not addictive and neither is bodybuilding, but I know what I will be doing the rest of my life. Happy guy and would have it no other way.
AAS is not adictive, lol yeah right, tell it to the judge. whens your competition?

forgot to give you a Welcome bro! Looks interesting, the only issue is the slin monitoring alongside diet but am following to see how you admin it.

forgot to give you a Welcome bro! Looks interesting, the only issue is the slin monitoring alongside diet but am following to see how you admin it.

Thanks!
Tbh slin is serious enough that it is making me watch my diet like a hawk. I am running novolog which requires script. Most run humulinR or novalinR because you dont need a script. They say novolog is safer but I disagree.

I have messed up a couple times and its not a happy moment. Humulin and novalin spike quick and are gone faster. Both times I ran into trouble with novolog it was two hours after administration. I have found it is best to shoot then eat quickly and drink f***t juice or a smoothie at the one and a half hour mark. Then i will repeat every half hour or so until my four hour mark. Too much carb and you get fat, too little and you die...

I got a stomach bug the other day and figured I could replinish my muscles after not being able to eat. BIG MISTAKE.
I ate 100 grams of carbs, injected, but my stomach was not accepting what I had eaten. I spent two hours chugging juice and eating glucose gummies trying to get my blood levels over 70 mg/dL!
Anyway the lesson I learned that I had never read in my studying was: Never administer slin with a stomach issue!

When it gets down to 60 is when your body starts saying, "wtf man!?"
Slin is dangerous as hell and I dont promote the use of it. Used properly it is a good bridge but one mistake and there will be no more bridges. I never thought I would touch it, but... Here I am.

Back