Am I screwed for regular TRT gains?...(if I lose a lot of muscle)

goingtowin

So as some of you know I decided to quit steroids for good..

I have a strange question though.

Say someone has taken lots of cycles before and is on TRT but decides to cut everything out but stays on TRT and loses all of his muscle

Can he still get back to his "natty limit" on just trt or his body pretty much dependent on steroids now to make any gains? Basically from the tolerance your body has built maybe TRT is not enough anymore.

or would it just be like training before you ever started doing cycles?

I'm asking because i'm seeing absolutely 0 results and just losing strength rapidly even though I am below my natty limit..

youre going through hell right now.. because your natty test has likely not recovered.. and based on how well or lack there of how well you recover youll keep suffering..

thats the choice you made.. youll have to deal with the recovery and see where youre at.

Sounds strange what is your trt dose? I make some pretty nice gains on just trt alone. Obv its not going to be like doing cycles but keeping my test lvls at the top of the range allows for way better gains then when I was training naturally. Even compared to when I was younger and had high natural lvls.

Back