Not completely new, but haven't been around for a few years.

Havasu

Hello Everyone,

I used to post on the board regularly for a period of time, but fell off. I was never big into cycling, but I am on TRT. Did a lot of my initial TRT research on this forum. Also, SARMS and Peptide research. I felt a bit disconnected to this world, so wanted to get back on here, refresh knowledge, learn new things, etc. I feel it's a good to keep on what's going on.

Hey man. Welcome back. Post and get involved. A good old school community here

Hello Everyone,

I used to post on the board regularly for a period of time, but fell off. I was never big into cycling, but I am on TRT. Did a lot of my initial TRT research on this forum. Also, SARMS and Peptide research. I felt a bit disconnected to this world, so wanted to get back on here, refresh knowledge, learn new things, etc. I feel it's a good to keep on what's going on.

Good to have you here. Hows your TRT going?

Good to have you here. Hows your TRT going?

Going well. I am sorry for the delayed response. I never received a notification, and became busy during the holiday season. I'm currently looking for some info though. I'm running a cycle of SARMS. Ostarine and Stenabolic. I know Stenabolic isn't really a SARM. However, I'm having a very difficult time control my e2 levels. I've used Ostarine in the past, althought it's been a while. I never remember having this issue. Now, that may mean the last time I ran Ostarine what I had was under dosed, or complete garbage. My e2 levels came back at 52 pg/ml.

My Trt regimen is .34 ml twice a week. I also use 250iu of HCG 24 hours before each Test shot, and I use .4 mg of Anastrozole with each Test shot. That regimen keeps me where I need to be. However with the addition of the Ostarine it seems like I can't get the e2 under control. I have upped my Anastrozole dose as of Monday, and I'm having a blood test again this Friday to see if this is helping. Any advice would be appreciated. I'll probably post this in the main forum for more input. Feel free to DM me if responding in this forum to this question isn't appropriate.

Thanks.

ostarine lowers testosterone levels so an increase in estrogen levels would be the normal thing to occur.
have you thought about taking an Ai to keep your E2 levels in check?
what about blood works? have you done any before and during?

it would be cool to see your pre cycle labs and see how osterine has affected your prolactin/estrogen levels.

ostarine lowers testosterone levels so an increase in estrogen levels would be the normal thing to occur.
have you thought about taking an Ai to keep your E2 levels in check?
what about blood works? have you done any before and during?

it would be cool to see your pre cycle labs and see how osterine has affected your prolactin/estrogen levels.

Hi Casanovaaa,

Thanks for your response. It's true that Ostarine is mildly suppressive, however, I'm on TRT, so this is not true for me. I'm already fully suppressed, and Ostarine doesn't lower testosterone if it's coming from an exogenous source. It tamps down natural testosterone production. I'm assuming you know that since you've been around for so long, but your response confused me a little, based on the info I provided, so I'm clarifying what I know about Ostarine.

My Total Testosterone LC/MS/MS is 1086 ng/dl, high normal. I do use a an AI, Anastrozole (Arimidex). With my typical TRT dose of .34ml or 60mg 2x per week, I take .4mg of Anastrozole with each injection. That keeps me in the high mid 20's to low 30's for my estradiol.

Since my blood test I have upped my AI dose, since my estradiol is obviously too high. I have doubled my AI dose to .8mg. I'm going to have another blood test this Friday, which will include prolactin. However, as I understand it, Ostarine should have no effect on Prolactin, as far as I know. My number one issue right now is definitely my estradiol level though.

Back