Need a peptide suggestion along with Prop/NPP for next cycle

_Romeo_

thanks for taking the time, first time posting in this the peptide section.

Decided to drop the Anavar (var) and incorporate a peptide with my upcoming Bulking cycle of Prop/NPP @ 150 each EOD.

I am looking to reasonably maintain the gains especially during PCT and the period leading up to the following cycle.

I have looked into igf-1 LR3, Des, cjc, and ghrp 2, and 6.... i leaning towards Des at this point (potency, shorter half life, and the pumps)

Your opinion is appreciated.

stats: 32yrs, 5'7, 195, 14%BF, lifting 10+ years.

thanks for taking the time, first time posting in this the peptide section.

Decided to drop the Anavar (var) and incorporate a peptide with my upcoming Bulking cycle of Prop/NPP @ 150 each EOD.

I am looking to reasonably maintain the gains especially during PCT and the period leading up to the following cycle.

I have looked into igf-1 LR3, Des, cjc, and ghrp 2, and 6.... i leaning towards Des at this point (potency, shorter half life, and the pumps)

Your opinion is appreciated.

stats: 32yrs, 5'7, 195, 14%BF, lifting 10+ years.

all of the ones you mention are very nice. but I LOVE RUIs LR3 and I also think Des is a very good option.

Here is how I would rec the following two:

LR3:
wk1-8 30-50mcg ed IGF1LR3

Des:
wk1-6 (or8) 10-15mcg 2X a day IGF-1 Des

all of the ones you mention are very nice. but I LOVE RUIs LR3 and I also think Des is a very good option.

Here is how I would rec the following two:

LR3:
wk1-8 30-50mcg ed IGF1LR3

Des:
wk1-6 (or8) 10-15mcg 2X a day IGF-1 Des

i knew you would chime in.lol i was waiting for your reply.

so LR3 or Des from beginning of the cycle to the end of it? would i be able to continue with LR3 or Des through post cycle therapy (pct) and to bridge the period between cycles?

I read that cjc and ghrp don't need cycling so one doesn't have to come off ... is that the same with LR3 and Des ??

Back