Need advice and help on my first cycle of D-bol

Okay shit bigherm, I ran a second thread for more advice ! To learn more I've done enough research now and some replies were help and some obviously not, but I get ur point now, I'm getting hold of clomid for my pct and I know what test is ! I don't want to run an oral only cycle, I was making the thread for advice on an oral only cycle so now I know, so shot for the heads up oaks !!

Okay shit bigherm, I ran a second thread for more advice ! To learn more I've done enough research now and some replies were help and some obviously not, but I get ur point now, I'm getting hold of clomid for my pct and I know what test is ! I don't want to run an oral only cycle, I was making the thread for advice on an oral only cycle so now I know, so shot for the heads up oaks !!

That is the wisest thing I've heard all day!

TheGunss, you have to realize that sometimes the guys here get 3 or more of these type threads posted daily. When it seems the guy won't listen to reason they get a little burnt out and will break out the paddle on you!

In the end they take the time to answer you in an attempt to help you from screwing yourself up.

Welcome to the site and keep us posted on how things progress for you!

That is the wisest thing I've heard all day!

TheGunss, you have to realize that sometimes the guys here get 3 or more of these type threads posted daily. When it seems the guy won't listen to reason they get a little burnt out and will break out the paddle on you!

In the end they take the time to answer you in an attempt to help you from screwing yourself up.

Welcome to the site and keep us posted on how things progress for you!

i admit that i lose my cool at times when i cant get the poster to listen to reason . BUT comma lol , if i didnt care and wasnt trying to keep them from screwing up i wouldnt get so excited.

Back