Need advice for my first cycle

addy98

hi guys,

I have been training for ABOUT 6 months and my gains are not great i have only gained 7 kg in 6 months so i was thinking to ride a bicycle so plz suggest me a good begineer steroid cycle for mass and is the cycle mentioned below is good and effective.

Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 250mg-500mg per week
Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

Or could i just take some dianobol tabs because they are dirt cheap

Last edited:
hi guys,

I have been training for ABOUT 6 months and my gains are not great i have only gained 7 kg in 6 months so i was thinking to ride a bicycle so plz suggest me a good begineer steroid cycle for mass and is the cycle mentioned below is good and effective.

Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 250mg-500mg per week
Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

Or could i just take some dianobol tabs because they are dirt cheap

Dude, you've joined a responsible site here, people aren't going to be forthcoming with recommendations for cycles when you're clearly not ready.

Even my cat would make gains in it's first 6 months training - so if you aren't making progress, it's down to YOU, not lack of chemicals!

Save your hard-earned cash, buy good clean unprocessed foods or even better, get some dietary advice from our resident dietician 3J...

Also consider hiring a PT for a few sessions to ensure your training is relevant and of a high enough intensity to give you the gains you desire.

The fact that you haven't mentioned your age simply doesn't matter in this case - because the fact that you're only 6 months in means that you are NOWHERE NEAR the stage that you should be thinking about AAS.

No disrespect meant here OP, I'm not flaming you. But you are not ready yet, and won't be for a long, long while!

Dude, you've joined a responsible site here, people aren't going to be forthcoming with recommendations for cycles when you're clearly not ready.

Even my cat would make gains in it's first 6 months training - so if you aren't making progress, it's down to YOU, not lack of chemicals!

Save your hard-earned cash, buy good clean unprocessed foods or even better, get some dietary advice from our resident dietician 3J...

Also consider hiring a PT for a few sessions to ensure your training is relevant and of a high enough intensity to give you the gains you desire.

The fact that you haven't mentioned your age simply doesn't matter in this case - because the fact that you're only 6 months in means that you are NOWHERE NEAR the stage that you should be thinking about AAS.

No disrespect meant here OP, I'm not flaming you. But you are not ready yet, and won't be for a long, long while!

but i havent gained much muscle in this time peroid and some people in my gym told me that person could take steroid and he will not get any side effects until he abuse it and btw my age is 17.

but i havent gained much muscle in this time peroid and some people in my gym told me that person could take steroid and he will not get any side effects until he abuse it and btw my age is 17.

The idiot who told you that you can introduce AAS to your body without side effects needs shooting!
Never mind the potential damage it could do to a 17yr old....

At 'Ology we generally recommend that males wait until they are 25 years old to use AAS. Prior to this age, your average male's HPTA and endocrine system are still developing. Using AAS prior to age 25 can be very harmful to these systems and result in permanent damage. Studies have shown that there are permanent reductions in Total Testosterone levels as a result. ED and fertility can be affected. Some guys never recover properly and have to go on TRT for the remainder of their lives. And running AAS prior to age 20 will likely result in fusing of the growth plates. (copy and pasted from Megatron)

Seriously man... if you can't make good gains at your age, with your natural testosterone levels as they are, you need some help with your diet and your training. Drugs is the last thing you need!

6 months isn't long enough to start a cycle. Steroids ARE NOT a miracle drug as many think. Diet is more key to growing. Eat everything in sight , then eat clean after you packed on some weight.

Back