Need advice on dosing caber

I found it mind numbing searching for forums (for info and sources), I don't see how anyone could trust "just clicking on a banner"

I found it mind numbing searching for forums (for info and sources), I don't see how anyone could trust "just clicking on a banner"

Thats why you do your research and any reputable board wont let scumbags advertise. When there is a problem, and it does happen time to time usually one of the other labs steps up and makes things right for the person that got screwed over. When you click on a ugl thread there will always be reviews from customers. Just be smart and look for vets and mods that have written good reviews. If you see a lab and it has a bunch of good reviews from people with a few dozen posts or less then I would move on. This place used to have some awesome sources back in the day.

I would rather trust a source on a board than the guy from the gym for getting my gear. Plus when you go direct the prices are super cheap.

Thats why you do your research and any reputable board wont let scumbags advertise. When there is a problem, and it does happen time to time usually one of the other labs steps up and makes things right for the person that got screwed over. When you click on a ugl thread there will always be reviews from customers. Just be smart and look for vets and mods that have written good reviews. If you see a lab and it has a bunch of good reviews from people with a few dozen posts or less then I would move on. This place used to have some awesome sources back in the day.

I would rather trust a source on a board than the guy from the gym for getting my gear. Plus when you go direct the prices are super cheap.

true that. and well said. and be sure to stay away from the gray chevrolet behind GMC flashing his lights on and off at possible buyers.

best to ask around here in PMs to make sure you can get a reputable source.

if the website is reputable then the sponsors will e reputable as website onwers wont just let anyone sell their stuff on their sites. Most sponsors have to sign up for months before advertising. this to protect the members.

just make sure the forums are reputable.

Back