Need advice on what to take to loose BF

Mortanah

Hi. I'm new to the injections game and am looking for some advice on what Is good to take when your looking to loose BF and get some defenition of muscle already there. I am currently happy with my muscle size but I want more definition and to loose my belly fat and love handles.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

you need a solid diet that you stick to along with cardio.Dont take anything beside good clean food and you will see the fat melt off

Ya from what I've read it sounds like I'm better off to get in to the shape I want then start a cycle to build muscle and size. Thanks for the post

Yup exactly. Aas is made for you to gain muscle. If they were fat burners they'd be called fat burner!! Though some compounds aid in fat loss but that's not their first intentions.

Tren is known to cut you up while putting on lean muscle and strength. However, if you've never cycled before then disregard that. It is an advanced anabolic and is not for everyone. Maybe some albuterol and ketoftifen will help get you where you want without sacrificing muscle as you lose weight.

Back