Need big help with contest cycle plan...

Thorazine

I'm going to begin my contest prep on the second to last week of February. The contest date is June 7. This will give me exactly 16 weeks of prep.

The problem is is that I started a cycle on January 5, 2003. It's pretty simple, and goes like this:

Wk 1-10: 1 Shot E3D of sust250
Wk 7-13: 75mg EOD fina
Clomid following 2 days after my last fina shot.

I decided to do this contest a few weeks ago, and I've just started my 5th week of my current cycle.

Now the question is this: Do I keep this cycle as is and run it through to finish, or do I stop it, do my clomid therapy, and start a contest cycle?

Here's what I was thinking of doing:

When I finish this cycle, I will be able to do 2 weeks of clomid therapy, and then have exactly 6 weeks until my contest. I don't like jumping on cycles back to back, but it has a purpose and I have a goal in mind. I have all summer to recover from this.

So this is what my cycle could end up looking like:

Wk 1-10: Shot E3D of sust250
Wk 7-13: 75mg EOD of fina
Wk 14-16: Clomid therapy (300mg day 1, 200mg day 2, 100mg for a week, 50mg till end of second week)
Wk 14-16: 28 0.04mg Clen tabs (tab breakdown: .5/1/1.5/2/2/2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5/2/1.5)
Wk 16-contest: 100mg Prop EOD until 5 days out or so
Wk 16-contest: 50mg ED Winstrol (winny)

How does this look?

I know this is an exasperated cycle and it looks very long. I will probably need some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to recover and get everything back to normal. There are some important questions if I do this:

1) I was planning on using Prop/Winny/EQ. I don't have EQ listed because I don't know if I need it or not. If I am going to use EQ, I'd probably run it @ 400mg for 10 weeks, so I'd have to start it around the 12 week mark or so

2) I don't like using so many drugs, but I need to prepare for this contest. I want to do well, and I want to give it all I have, diet, training, and gear wise. Is this over the top or not? Be honest, and make suggestions.

If you have a whole better idea, I look forward to any insights you may have. I'm not too sure what to do to come out the best I can. It's not a big show, and it's my first one, but I want to do well and prove it to myself that I can do well.

Thanks for any replies,

Thorazine

Last edited:
The contest prep will be 16 weeks.

I pretty much have my diet and training regimen planned, so I'm good to go with that respect.

It's just the drugs I need to figure out, and as you can see it looks like a bit of a mess.

Thanks,

Thorazine

Thanks guys.

I'll be turning 20 in about a week, so I'll definitely be competing in the Junior (21 and under) class.

I also hope to come in at a light heavyweight, but I'm not too worried about what weight I come in at. I want razor sharp conditioning, and I'm willing to sacrifice a few pounds to get it.

Thorazine

Back