pct (start 21 days after last inj)

week 1 NOLVA 40mgs/day... .25mgs arimidex/day
week 2 NOLVA 40mgs/day... .25mgs arimidex/day
week 3 NOLVA 20mgs/day... .25mgs arimidex/day
week 4 NOLVA 20mgs/day... .25mgs arimidex/day
week 5 NOLVA 20mgs/day... .25mgs arimidex/day
Week 6 NOLVA 20mgs/day...

hows it look?:biggthump

I really hate sus. I dont respond nearly as well as I prefer test-e or cyp.

Its ok
you dont need 6 weeks of PCT. i really think you should add clomid. ive done the nolva only and if i had a choose onlly def. clomid.

nolva 40\20\20\20
clomid 100\50\50\50

adex is fine to keep at .25

hcgenerate dont expect much i used similar product. real HCG is much much better...how many cycles have u run?

Last edited:
im trying to eliminate clomid completly from post cycle therapy (pct)... why would you say clomid with nolva?

ive ran 2 prior... ran a nolva clomid combination for post cycle therapy (pct) before i just kinda felt a little depressed from clomid and ive read around that it isnt completly neccesary to run both, although a lot of people do it this way... both prior cycles were sustanon only cycles no HCGenerate or HCG though..

Why don't you extend the sust to 12-16 weeks. Like he said usually 4 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) is sufficient.

Last edited:
Why don't you extend the sust to 12-16 weeks. Like he said usually 3 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) is sufficient.

i know generally sust is better ran over longer durations but i had 2 successful cycles before keeping it at 10-12 and i liked that compared to what a 12-16 week cycle would be. its just more realistic for me to run it at 10-12...

and ok ill cut the post cycle therapy (pct) down to 4 weeks

clomid is one of the most important tools for recovery in post cycle therapy (pct) if u hate so much get torem.Who cares about feeling depressed its just a feeling learn to not feel

Last edited:
Back