Need diet advice

Dr Deltoids

Fat Newbie on Tren
I'm confused as to how to eat and I humbly ask the advice of those successful bodybuilders on this website.

I want to lose a few inches off my waist, but am also wanting to gain muscle and benefit from the steroid use. I use tren and test with minimal sides, but my gains are slow coming because I'm afraid to eat too much.

What is the ideal diet and caloric intake for someone who wants to lose inches off his waste while adding inches everywhere else while using test and tren?

Another concern is that I'm not at home enough to prepare meals other than whey/blueberry smoothies and boiled eggs. It's also worth mentioning that I do lots of cardio and meticulously record my calories, which currently average around 3000 per day. I'm 6'4," 220lbs.

Your going to have to make time for this.All does guys you see with the nice 6 packs well that took alot of time in the kitchen to make does bad boys.Do alot of research on food or go straight to 3j the diet wiz

Prepare meals in advance. For example on sundays ill bake a few boxes of chicken breasts or turkey, boil a couple dozen eggs, enough to last me the whole week.

Yeah, wife and I grill or bake all meat on one day, and put sweat potato in microwave for 5 min. or until soft, I like raw brocholli, so that is what I eat for fibrious carbs, and nuts for fats. I am not a bodybuilder, just old man trying to beat the clock, but that works well for us. Also we will be using 3j as soon as we can afford to. If there is one thing that I know is true, if your diet is not right, your gear will be wasted.

I have done a lot of research, and I could find nothing negative on 3J. I am personally starting a diet plan with him this week, just waiting for the actual plan. Can't wait!

Back