Need EPHEDRA?? Found it!!...

hate to burst your bubble but there is a big difference between "ephedra" and "Mu Hang Extract" which was banned.

g0dsp33d said:
hate to burst your bubble but there is a big difference between "ephedra" and "Mu Hang Extract" which was banned.

My boss explained the whole ephedra thing to me like this...ephedra is what is derived from mu hang extract and both were banned...ephedrine, however, is the chemically made version of ephedra/mu hang...pharmaceutical grade or whatever - not banned...you can get it in some different meds...I could be wrong...like I said, that's how my boss explained it...

You can still buy Ephederine HCL in many over the counter places that I know of including Oscos. Different drug. Vasparo is one many available drugs with this product in it.

I thought that is was open for discussion not that it was back legally yet but how they banned it was illegal.

I've got about 6 large bottles left of the old LaBrada "Charge". The ingredients say it has the following ..

334mg Ma Huang Extract
100mg Guarana Seed Extract
100mh Caffeine
75mg Bitter Orange Extract
50mg Kola Nut Extract
25mg White Willow BArk Extract
5mg Ginger Root Powder
5mg Passion Flower Extract

Does this have ephedra in it? I thought it did?

Those that have taken ephedra or Ma Huang...is there a HUGE difference in fat loss between that and ephedrine HCL??
Nick

ephederine HCL doesn't effect your body the same way Ma Haung does. You don't get the jitters/synergy/ etc. effects.

Ephedrine HCL helps you breath better. Not a fat loss supplement. Many doctors use it for minor asthma.

Back