Need Help Asap Fina

lucky6914

Ok guys heres the deal. im in the middle of homebrewing tren. I am using a 10g kits from universalkits and i am doing it from pellets. i got the pellets crushed and dissolved in the 'magic solution' fine. the next step is this.

Step 3
Add oil (set aside 5mls), place sealed vial in hot water for 10 minutes to fully release hormones, shake vigorously and dump into coffee filter fixed to a glass or ceramic container. Allow to drip through (this removes binders and fillers) and swirl around gently to help through filter. Once all has passed through just throw away coffee filter ( This does take a long time so you may want to ring the filter to speed things up).

Ok they gave me 3 vials. a 100ml filled with oil. a 100ml sterile empty for the finished product and screw top with the magic solution in it. i put the crushed pellets in with the solution and it dissolved fine.

my problem is there is only about enoufh room for 15ml of oil in the screw top with the rest.
how much oil am i supposed to put in with the magic solution and dissolved pellets. only about 15ml will fit and there is way more oil then that but it says to only leave 5ml aside?
help me out guys

lucky6914 said:
Ok guys heres the deal. im in the middle of homebrewing tren. I am using a 10g kits from universalkits and i am doing it from pellets. i got the pellets crushed and dissolved in the 'magic solution' fine. the next step is this.

Step 3
Add oil (set aside 5mls), place sealed vial in hot water for 10 minutes to fully release hormones, shake vigorously and dump into coffee filter fixed to a glass or ceramic container. Allow to drip through (this removes binders and fillers) and swirl around gently to help through filter. Once all has passed through just throw away coffee filter ( This does take a long time so you may want to ring the filter to speed things up).

Ok they gave me 3 vials. a 100ml filled with oil. a 100ml sterile empty for the finished product and screw top with the magic solution in it. i put the crushed pellets in with the solution and it dissolved fine.

my problem is there is only about enoufh room for 15ml of oil in the screw top with the rest.
how much oil am i supposed to put in with the magic solution and dissolved pellets. only about 15ml will fit and there is way more oil then that but it says to only leave 5ml aside?
help me out guys
It really doesn't matter how much oil you use at this step. As long as you mix the correct amount at the end and filter through the whatman.

I've never put the Tren bottle in hot water before....I just keep shaking it every few hours or so.
BTW i wouldnt try wringing out the filter to speed up the process...its messy and you will probably end up ruptureing the filter.

carolinacrackah said:
I've never put the Tren bottle in hot water before....I just keep shaking it every few hours or so.
BTW i wouldnt try wringing out the filter to speed up the process...its messy and you will probably end up ruptureing the filter.

yeah i got to the point where it wasnt filtering thru because of the gunk at the bottom so I picked up the coffee filter and just basically rung it out, tons dripped out and the filter ruptered at one spot, but by that time i had rung most of the tren out. now im having a bitch of a time with the whatman filters.

Back