Question: too old for tren???

Double Down

Are you to old to take tren If your over 40...I'm 47 and planning a summer cut cycle.
I took tren when I was in my late 20s ( had to make our own then with fina plix pellets, solvent,filter, etc.) with no issues.
My cycle would look like this:
Tren enanthate: 400 mg/week for weeks 1-8
Test cyp: 250mg/week for weeks 1-12
Add oral whinny weeks 4-8, 25 mg/day

If you respond well do it. Im 46 and won***8217;t touch anything that can be harsh. Not worth it for me but to each there own

The 8 week cycle of tren Enanthate is short. If possible use Acetate i stead. The 400mg of the Enanthate is a good starting point but remember your gonna only be getting just over 300mg of the hormone because of the ester. You should notice respectable gains at that dose but it would really shine if you stepped it up to 12-14 weeks. ATM im pinning 5-600mg of tren e. I just started this cycle last week and I***8217;m already having a real hard time falling asleep.

The 8 week cycle of tren Enanthate is short. If possible use Acetate i stead. The 400mg of the Enanthate is a good starting point but remember your gonna only be getting just over 300mg of the hormone because of the ester. You should notice respectable gains at that dose but it would really shine if you stepped it up to 12-14 weeks. ATM im pinning 5-600mg of tren e. I just started this cycle last week and I***8217;m already having a real hard time falling asleep.

sleep will be hard to comeby with tren, how about the nightsweats? one would have to have towels next to their bed for those horrible night sweats.

sleep will be hard to comeby with tren, how about the nightsweats? one would have to have towels next to their bed for those horrible night sweats.

I usually never get the night sweats, only several times max. But who knows with this run. I rarely get the insomnia from it and its already happening. Tren is like walking a fine line, I found in the past after experimenting that I did better with lower test to Tren ratio but since it is a sponsored log I agreed to running them at moderate dose and close to equal. Ive had a decent experience when I ran in this range before but for me the worst sides seemed to be from either high tren , which for me was 700mg ew of ace then the high test to lower tren didnt work put well either.

Open mouth insert foot, as for my post saying I never get night sweats from tren. I woke up drenched last night. We have small dogs and they sleep in bed with us and I thought one pissed on my side of the bed ( which has never happened). Nothing worse than getting up to piss in the middle of the night and crawling into freezing wet sheets.

Holy crap that sucks ! Is the excessive sweating what makes this steriod a " fat burning steriod" ?

yes for sure. it cooks you while you sleep. ive heard stories of guys having stacks of towels next to their beds to lay on top of each other as they sweat the night away. if they can sleep at all.
and I dont even want to get started on tren dreams. ...

Last edited:
Man I am 51 and also tried tren a few times. I have read just too many articles about the dangers of tren. Personally I feel awful on tren and cannot take the sides. I made a personal choice not to use tren based on the side effects and the long term negative possibilities.. just my 2cnts.

yes for sure. it cooks you while you sleep. ive heard stories of guys having stacks of towels next to their beds to lay on top of each other as they sweat the night away. if they can sleep at all.
and I dont even want to get started on tren dreams. ...

what about all those fools that are doing dnp? cooks them day and night until they have to go to the hospital.

what about all those fools that are doing dnp? cooks them day and night until they have to go to the hospital.

I stay away from DNP for that exact reason. Tren really fcks me up and I roast all day as well as all night when running it. Never tried DNP and no plans to do so. It's pretty bad when you have to change shirts in the daytime due to sweating so badly.lol.

I stay away from DNP for that exact reason. Tren really fcks me up and I roast all day as well as all night when running it. Never tried DNP and no plans to do so. It's pretty bad when you have to change shirts in the daytime due to sweating so badly.lol.

it was hard enough changing shirts duringg the day for me when i lived on the islands. i cant imagine doing gear like that with all that humidity and sweating all the time.

No joke, the summer before last we had a hot one and I was doing road work, so all day twelve hours in the sun and I would bring 5 shirts to work every day and would go through every one of them. So many people would say I sweat a lot but I never seen anyone sweat the way you do. Sweating on tren is no joke then to top it off I sweat like a snowman in July as it is.

No joke, the summer before last we had a hot one and I was doing road work, so all day twelve hours in the sun and I would bring 5 shirts to work every day and would go through every one of them. So many people would say I sweat a lot but I never seen anyone sweat the way you do. Sweating on tren is no joke then to top it off I sweat like a snowman in July as it is.

what about night sweats?

what about night sweats?

I just had the night sweats recently but that has been one of the sides I haven***8217;t had much. I sleep with the window cracked all winter and when it happened recently I got up to piss in the middle of the night and thought my dog pissed where I was sleeping. I crawled into bed and it was freezing cold wet from mu sweat. I know my brother would get the night sweats bad when he would run tren. I stink more when I sweat while on it also.

Back