Need help carb cycling! confused, need them gains!(losses>.<)

crazybeast69

Hey guys im really stuck and can see why this is so hard. like so many other people I just want to get this right. I did number crunching and this is what I have so far.

bmr-1939
tdee-3346
20% cal reduction

carb cycling low carb days
total cals 2540
total protein 282
total carbs 186
total fat 66

per meal
cals 423
protein 47
carbs 31
fat 11

high carb day
total cals 3114
total protein 228
total carbs 384
total fat 66

per meal
cals 519
protein 38
carbs 64
fat 11

what im stuck on is the timing of the carbs, should you really just split every macro up in 6 meals or consume x amount of carbs before workout and x carbs after workout. and timing of fats, do I consume more fats at night for hormone production? my goal is to atleast get to 9-10% bf

current stats are
bf-14-15%
188 lbs
6ft tall
3 or so years of training
and currently on sarms triple stack (osta,s4,gw)

atm it seems i am gaining weight and really want to dial in my diet, I think I dont consume enough food at times and its causing me to halt on weight loss. I push myself very hard and in this stack ive increased strength drastically and feel bigger, but goal was to get leaner. I would appreciate any advice :)!

I thought regardless of High/Med/Low Carb days, your calories and protein should remain the same? It's just the fats and carbs that switch places vs high and low(High Carb = Low Fats and vice versa).

Only time i believe you should change the total cals is if you are not working out that day, which they would drop a tiny bit.

Also, i believe your week should include only going down in carbs and never gradually goin up:

Good: High -> Med -> Low/None
Bad: Low/None -> Med -> High

I thought regardless of High/Med/Low Carb days, your calories and protein should remain the same? It's just the fats and carbs that switch places vs high and low(High Carb = Low Fats and vice versa).

Only time i believe you should change the total cals is if you are not working out that day, which they would drop a tiny bit.

Also, i believe your week should include only going down in carbs and never gradually goin up:

Good: High -> Med -> Low/None
Bad: Low/None -> Med -> High

Eat eat eat, put bowls of nuts/raisins around the house, even next to your bed and snack on the when watch tv or Facebooking, invest in fruits as well and stay away from processed foods/snacks/drinks/even those fancy waters etc. as these program your body not to eat natural foods etc. and only eat proceed foods etc. (this is only my opinion but it works for me as I stay lean and tight this way and the chicks are digging me :) oh and water yourself with gallons of water a day. Like Eddie Murphy said in one of his standup movies, "a clean colon is a healthy colon." :)

Back