Need help finding a legit HGH source

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDTexas

Gents,

Hoping someone can help me with finding legit HGH. I've had chronic tennis elbow to the point of not being able to brush my teeth or do anything with my right hand for 6 months. I've tried everything-electrodes, TB-500, rest, PT, and tenex (orthoscopic surgery). Nothing works. Can barely brush my teeth with my right hand. Both my surgeon and PT suggested HGH. I have a Referal to a "progressive" endocrinologist for hormone testing, but not til JAN! My doc said this guy prescribes HGH for healing, but that is months away. Desperately want a LEGIT HGH source now. I got burned by an order from Na$s , was just Hcg. I had a friend order from PSL and it was bunk too. Hoping someone that isn't a paid rep can vouch for and PM me with a source.

Extremely grateful

Last edited:
I'm going to pm you a source because you're totally a trustworthy bro, and I like you. I just need your social security number, mother's maiden name, address, phone number, credit card number with cvv, and a western union payment of 999.00 - which you'll get back, I promise!

Come on dude. Seriously? You WANT to get ripped off? Because that's what you're asking for with such a post, and it's why it's also against the rules. :nono:

Gents,

Hoping someone can help me ##########No sourcing#########I've had chronic tennis elbow to the point of not being able to brush my teeth or do anything with my right hand for 6 months. I've tried everything-electrodes, rest, PT, and tenex (orthoscopic surgery). Nothing works. Can barely brush my teeth with my right hand. Both my surgeon and PT suggested HGH. I have a Referal to a "progressive" endocrinologist for hormone testing, but not til JAN! My doc said this guy prescribes HGH for healing, but that is months away. Desperately want a LEGIT HGH source now. I got burned by an order from Na$s , was just Hcg. Hoping someone that isn't a paid rep can vouch for and PM me with a source.

Extremely grateful

thread closed no sourcing read board rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back