Need help for 1st time test cycle

Danstile

I am going to start a cycle of test-e of 9 weeks and my previous steroid history is oral 5 week dbol cycle. I am planning on 500 mg/week injected once per week. Here are my questions: Should I do 2 injections per week of 250mg each? What should I run with it? I was thinking Nolvadex 20 mg eod and nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks for post cycle therapy (pct)? Is that a bad idea using nolvadex? do I need arimidex? What is HCG?

yes split it, 250mgs 2x/week, if you are prone to gyno then 20mgs ED is fine with the nova, for post cycle therapy (pct), do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 1500iu 3 weeks after your last injection of the test E, then 1 more shot 1500iu 5 days after, ad clomid, step down method.

hi, you supposed to split the test twice a week (mon n' thur) specially with test e.
i suggest you to run with it deca and run it for 10 weeks 300-400mg per week.
thats meaning you should take your test longer at least for 10 weeks i prefer 12 weeks.
nolva is good but arimidex is better, use it if you start to feel pain or lump in your nip.
20mg per day is fine.
now to the h.c.g:
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin doesn't a steroid. this hormone helps you to stabilize your test level in the blood, take it 3 weeks after the cycle, one shot of 2500i.u 5 days later another shot of 2500i.u and more 5 days the last shot.
i hope that i helped...

Man all you guys rock. Thanks for all your help. And hiphop I did get something from my dbol only cycle. I got almost an instant strength boost and gained a few pounds not many.

Back